25

"great job emily,this is the best photoshoot yet!" froy says from behind me startling me causing me to jump a bit.

"thanks froy." i laugh picking up my water,"so you still with grayson?" he asks me looking me up and down "uh yeah?" i say awkwardly.

"that's good,how you guys doing?" he asks leaning against the door,"good?" i ask nervously laughing a bit.

he just stares at me for a good four minutes before i break the awkward silence "well," i start "i should get going." .

"yeah of course." he smiles getting out the way,"see you next time." he smiles "yeah." i walk past him on my way to my car.

"hey emily." i hear katie say "hey katie,i didn't think you were coming today?" i turn around to face her.

"i ride with nick." she says,nick is her boyfriend "oh okay," i smile "he had to leave though,you think you could like give me a ride?" she asks.

"yeah of course." i smile unlocking my car "thanks." she says hopping in.

"i heard this photoshoot was good." katie says putting on her seatbelt "yeah it was really fun too." i smile starting the car.

after we had a conversation i wanted to ask her about something,more like someone.

"do you think froy is a little weird or something?" i ask taking a quick glance at her "i mean kinda,like the way he looks at you," she laughs a little.

"i know!it kinda freaks me out." i laugh along with her, "yeah." i say as my laugh starts to fade "i haven't seen you in awhile." she says looking over at me.

"yeah,there's been a lot of drama with Grayson and everything." i smile "are you guys happy with each other?" she asks me in all seriousness.

"yeah." i reply smiling at the thought of him "im happy for you e," she says now looking back to the road.

"thanks k," i smile we always had a thing since we were younger where we would call each other e and k.
-
there wasn't much emily and grayson In this chapter :(

pls vote comment and follow