46

@fan : is it just me or does it seem like emily,and Bryant switch back and forth between the twins and emma?like they NEVER hang out all together

@fan2 : watch on Emily's bday she's gonna spend half the time with the twins and the other half with emma and them..

that might be true though,looking at what all the fans have to say is really hard.

i don't think they understand are parts as 'idols',it's actually really stressful.

fans are starting to say,if we all don't hangout together as a group on my birthday next week then we basically confirmed that we don't hangout anymore.

"what are you gonna do for your birthday?" ethan ask snapping me out of my thoughts,"i don't know," i sigh putting my phone face down.

"probably nothing." i shrug "you can't do nothing!" bryant says coming in the room "it's your nineteenth birthday." he continued.

"im just not feeling it this year." i say looking at him "plus,there's a lot of pressure,i don't know what im gonna do,fans will assume things." i say standing straight up.

"then let them assume,sometimes you have to think about yourself." bryant smiles at me i send a quick smile back.

"they think if we all don't hangout,i confirmed we aren't friends anymore." i say taking a seat at the counter.

"maybe we should make a video clearing things up." ethan says "that would be cool." grayson says finally coming out of the bathroom from taking a shower.

"what am i supposed to say?" i ask them "what ever you want." ethan shrugs "just tell them the truth." bryant suggest.

"there isn't anything to say,you guys stopped hanging out with emma because you guys broke up,we don't hangout with james anymore because we are busy,that's boring." i say throwing my hands up.

"there's more to it." grayson says grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"i gotta go," i sigh getting out of my seat "where?" grayson ask taking a sip of his water "to emmas,because i 'switch back and forth' as the fans say." i turn around facing them walking backwards.
-
emmas apartment.

"so,it's your birthday,what are you doing?" amanda ask "nothing," i shrug "nothing?!" olivia says suprised "im not feeling it this year." i shrug again.

"shut up bitch." emma plops on her bed "think about it,if i do something,i will spend half of the day with the twins and half with you guys and fans will go crazy saying you guys aren't friends anymore." i sigh.

"so,we will all hangout." emma shrugs "why don't we just go to the dinner things like they did for hannahs birthday?" olivia suggest.

"i guess," i shrug.
-
next chapter will be Emily's bday!!!

pls vote comment and follow

and pls check my other books out imma bout to upload more.!