65

i wake up with my head on graysons chest, we must have fallen asleep while watching the movie.

i get up trying my best not to wake him, successfully i walk up the steps silently going to the bathroom.

i brush out my hair, and teeth, going to my clothes getting out my outfit today and putting it on.

"hey," i hear a raspy voice starling me, "you scared me," i laugh putting my hand over my heart "sorry." he chuckles.

i apply my mascara and leave the restroom.
-
later that day.

me, emma, ethan, and grayson were all at a gymnast center place thing, just doing flips and other stuff.

we were all pretty good at flips and stuff like that, i guess it just naturally comes with the twins and me and emma were on a cheer squad, we was actually on the same one.

"oh my gosh, hi!" i hear from behind me, i turn around to see a young girl, "hi," i smile, everyone else saying hi to her.

"can i have a picture?" she ask smiling widely "of course!" we say.

she snaps a couple pictures, then lowers her phone, "thank you so much!" she says excitedly.

she actually ended up teaching me and emma some type of move, it was really hard to do, but super fun and looked cool.
-
one week later.

me,emma,ethan, and grayson are all hanging out.

"i wanna go back to paris!" i stick my bottom lip out, fake pouting "holy fuck, me too!" emma says.

"i haven't been there in like three years." ethan says "since 2016." grayson adds, "i'm going, i don't care if i have to go by myself." i say dead serious.

"you're not going by yourself because i'm coming with you bitch!" emma says "i'm being serious." i laugh.

"me too." emma says "okay, i'm ordering the tickets." i say pulling up the website on my phone.

"hey! you guys are not leaving me again!" ethan says "yeah! me neither." grayson says.

"okay, i'll get you guys one too." i say ordering four tickets.

i show them my phone "guys, i'm being serious." i say to show that i wasn't playing around, "me too." they say.

"fine." i say clicking order.
-
they are going to paris 🥵

pls vote comment and follow