24

"you think I'm hooking up with your fucking brother?" i ask looking over at him with disbelief in my eyes.

"no,but come on i know you see it everyone sees it,you guys are way to close." he says turning his full attention on me.

"that's like me saying your hooking up with emma." i say looking over at her then back to grayson "i would never do that to you." he says in a seriousness.

"and you think i would?!" I'm highly pissed now, "he said he found your shorts in my room or some shit." ethan rolls his eyes "they probably got mixed up with emmas clothes?" i say more as a question.

"exactly!" ethan says "what made you think me or ethan would do something like that,ethans my best friend and that's it." i say looking him in the eyes.

"i know." he sighs "I'm going go." Emma says standing up "emma." ethan says following her looking back at us to say he's gonna go after her.

i give him a reassuring smile before he goes after her,i stand up going to put my dish in the sink.

"emily." grayson stands up following me "im sorry." he sighs "Grayson i know you're going through a lot but so is e,and accusing him of sleeping with your girlfriend is low,and not like you at all." i say turning towards him.

"i know," He sighs again "every since my dad passed that's all i can think about,all the time,and focusing my attention on something else even if it's not true." he says with tears filling in his eyes.

I've only seen Grayson cry twice,both times because of sean,it breaks my heart to see him like this,he's the strongest person i know.

"i get it gray," i say looking up at him "but you and e need to be here for each other,settle it out." i smile.

"i know." he sighs once more,"lets get some sleep." i smile.
-
a week later.

ethan and grayson have settled everything out.

"hello." i hear a weird voice say in my ear,i turn around to see a dude with a big nose and glasses.

my heart starts beating fast,what if he's a stalker?i look behind him to see another dude with glasses and a yellow jacket on.

the two bust-out laughing from my reaction.

shit.

"holy shit,you scared the crap out of me." i smack his chest "we are filming a video." grayson laughs.

"did you really not notice?" ethan says from behind him walking up to stand beside Grayson "yes!who did your makeup?" i say touching their faces.

"this girl named Mikey,it's really cool!" ethan says happily "i have to go meet up with the girls,have fun filming your video!" i smile grabbing my iced coffee off the table.
-
yeah.

pls vote ,comment,and follow