70

"home sweet home." i say to myself dropping my suitcase in my room, i sigh and fall back on the bed.

i decide to take a nap since there's nothing else to do.
-
5:37

i wake up seeing i have a text.

em : come get frozen yogurt w me and amanda bitch ass
5:29

me : come pick me up asswipe

em : omw

i get up brushing my teeth and getting ready.

i hear a beep and go downstairs and go outside getting in the car.

-
next day.

i walk into starbucks getting in the line, they were kind of packed today, but what was i suspecting it is la.

i get up ordering my drink and just scroll through my phone waiting for my drink.

i know it's gonna take at least fifteen minutes, good thing i left early.

katie : hey, don't forget your photoshoot at four with louis vuitton today. i'll be there, and we also have someone else to meet.

me : okay, i'm getting some coffee and i'll head over there, starbucks is packed so i don't know how long it will take.

"emily." a barista calls, i look up and grab my drink, "hey." grayson says causing me to look up from my phone.

"oh, uhm hey." i smile lightly "what are you doing?" he ask, ugh i hate fighting with people, especially him, it's so awkward.

"getting coffee." i say holding up my coffee "oh, yeah." he laughs a little "i'm s-" he starts "id love to talk, but i have a photoshoot to get to, sorry." i say sliding past him.

"uh, okay, bye!" he says, i turn around and smile slightly waving.

i get in my car turning it on, i look at the time, 3:35, i head off to the location of the shoot.

-
after photoshoot.

"emily, come here." katie says, i walk out after i finish changing back into my clothes.

"this is dylan." she says pointing to the boy beside her, i smile shaking his hand.

"so, are you like a manager or?" i ask "um, no." he laughs showing his perfect pearly white teeth "i'm an intern." he adds.

"i was gonna say you that you looked a little young to be a manager." i laugh "yeah, i'm only nineteen." he says.

"so are you in college?" i ask "yeah, this is actually for a class." he says nodding his head a little.

"yeah, dylan is gonna be with us for a couple of weeks to see how everything is done and what not." katie says.

"oh, that's cool." i say "i'm gonna let you two get to know each other and i'll see you in a minute." she says walking away.

"um, so do you just model or?" dylan ask "no, i'm a youtuber, and i've been working on acting." i say.

"that's really cool." he smiles, we walk by the snack table and take a seat "so, what made you wanna be an agent?" i ask popping a grape in my mouth.

"my father was one, and i've always liked watching him do his job." he says grabbing a strawberry.

"thats amazing." i smile "what made you wanna be a model, youtuber, and actor?" he ask.

"i started youtube for fun, but when people actually starting watching my videos i liked that i made people laugh and they looked up to me, and modeling just kind of came on it's own and it's fun. then acting i've just always loved." i smile.

"that must make you feel good." he says "what?" i ask "the fact you can make millions of people smile, and laugh." he says "yeah, it's an amazing feeling." i smile.

"so, do you live in la?" i ask "yeah, i have an apartment here." he says "where did you move from?" i ask.

"toronto." he answers "i've never been there." i say "really? it's a cool place i guess." he says laughing.

i laugh too, his laugh is kind of contagious.
-
🤔

pls vote comment and follow