51

we arrived at the house last night,it's now 9:45am and I'm vlogging.

we were walking down the street going to a coffee store.

"we are on the way to get co-" i say to the camera before tripping over something and almost falling.

"holy shit." i say catching myself,the girls ahead of me turn around "i almost fucking fell." i say dying from laughter.

we all start laughing and wheezing uncontrollably,after about ten minutes we are back to our normal selves.

"we finally made it to the coffee place." i say opening the door walking in "yeah it took us like ten minutes longer because emily decided she wanted to almost fall." amanda says getting in the camera causing me to laugh.

we order our drinks,emma takes a video of us doing dances and the 'woah' while we wait for the coffee.

the barista saw us doing it and did it too causing us to bust out in laughter.

we all chill out and i decided to scroll through my phone i seen i haven't posted in a minute so i decided to get a picture off my camera roll.

liked by graysondolan,ethandolan,and 20,374 others
@emilymartin : been missing tame impala & coachella recently

view 5839 comments
@graysondolan : been missing you recently 🥺
   @emilymartin : reply^ me too :(
@_emmachamberlain : love how you found the ugliest photo of me to post😳
  @emilymartin : reply^ sorry emma🙃
1 minute ago
i shut my phone off grabbing my coffee.
-
[day they leave]

"are you hoes ready?" i yell ready to go home "yes bitch!" emma yells back.

we all get in the car,and drive back,i felt that this trip was a good break from la.
-
home.

gray : hey you home yet?

me : yup,just got in a couple minutes ago.

gray : u tired?

me : nah,i slept the whole car ride i'm wide awake why?

gray : can i come over?

me : please.

gray : be there in 20

i shut my phone off,i missed him more than i could imagined.

after a couple of minutes i finally hear my door rattle,hopefully it's grayson,i've only gave a couple keys to my apartment.

grayson,emma,ethan,amanda,olivia,and bryant.

i gave them a key because their my best friends and i trust them just in case i'm out of town or something and i need something done or something like that.

but people like my parents obviously have a key.

"gray!" i say hopping off my couch as he opens the door,we meet up finally getting to hug each other tightly.

"i missed you so much," i mumble in his shoulder "i missed you too." i can feel him smiling.

"never leave me for that long again." he says as we finally pulled away from the hug,"trust me,i won't." i smile walking back to the couch.

"do you wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" he says smiling looking down at me "please," i say looking up at him.

"i'll get the movie." he says looking for a movie,i decided to scroll through my instagram since i knew it would take him forever to find a movie.

" he says looking for a movie,i decided to scroll through my instagram since i knew it would take him forever to find a movie

268 likes
@fan : emily and emma have the cutest friendship.you can't change my mind.

i smile at the picture of me and emma,that was forever ago i like the photo and continue scrolling down.

427 likes

@fan : i feel like emily and grayson broke up :( i hate to say it but literally they never hangout or at least never post about it.

"okay,you ready?" he ask "uh,yeah." i smile clicking the off button on my phone and putting it on silent.
-
sorry the story is so boring rn.

pls vote comment and follow