75

grayson hasn't texted, called, or anything for a couple of days. i'm not sure why he's even mad at me, i didn't even kiss dylan.

i hear my phone ring i pick it up seeing the contact sis pop up.

i click the answer button putting it up to my ear, "hello?" i ask "hey. is there anyway you could come up here to san francisco, i have something i need to announce to the whole family, over dinner." she says.

"yeah, i guess i could drive up there, when is this dinner?" i ask "in two days." she says.

"yeah. i'll leave today." i say "okay, thanks em. bye love you." she says "love you too." i say hanging up the phone.

i'll probably be up there for a few days so i should pack a couple of outfits.
-
i get out of my car getting my bag, i walk up to the door opening it.

"hello!" i yell closing the door, "ahh! emily!" i hear my mom yell.

"hi mom." i laugh hugging her, "where's grayson?" she ask "uh, he's back in la." i smile.
-
dinner.

i finish my food sitting my fork down, my sister stands up with her glass, "okay, so thank you guys for preparing this dinner, and emily for riding up here. it means a lot." she says.

i smile at her, "so, the thing i have to announce to you guys, after weeks of talking. me and alex would like to inform you that. i'm pregnant." she smiles.

my eyes go wide smiling getting up hugging her tightly, "i'm so happy for you, lys." i smile.

"oh my gosh! mija. i can't believe this!" my mom says hugging her.
-
two days later. home.

i shut my car door getting on the sidewalk walking to meet up with emma to get lunch.

"emily, what's up." i hear ahead of me, i look up to see the hollywood fix guy, i smile, "hey." i say continuing walking.

"how's it going?" he ask, "good." i say looking down, "where are you headed?" he ask.

"i'm going to get lunch with my friend." i say, "cool, so hows the boyfriend, grayson?" he ask.

"he's good." i smile, "there's rumors of you guys breaking up, is there anything you'd like to say to that." he ask.

this is what i hate about paparazzi. they ask to much personal questions and it puts me in a awkward position.

i look up to see emma, i smile she waves basically telling me to come on, "i'm sorry, i have to go. have a nice day." i smile walking towards emma.

"thanks. you too." he says as i walk away.
-

@hollywoodfix : #emilymartin speaks out on her relationship with #graysondolan while on her way to have breakfast with her best friend #emmachamberlian