17. Feelings

A/N: Hi loves! Just real quick, before we get into this chapter I want to thank my talented girl Maveea for making this AMAZING edit for my book! She's such a sweetheart and she is so gifted at what she does. Please go check her out if you haven't already!

 Please go check her out if you haven't already! ♡

⊰ S E V E N T E E N ⊱

FEELINGS

My knock echoed in the dead silence, a thick tension filling each second as I waited for him to answer. I couldn't stand knowing that he was upset and avoiding me. My heart skipped as the knob finally turned and the door opened. Yoongi stared at me, his eyes dull with disappointment.

"What do you need?" he asked in a low tone. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

"I need to talk to you. We have to clear things up." Despite the nerves that were eating away at my stomach, I spoke confidently.

He stared at me calculatingly, then stepped to the side and let me walk into his room. "I'm listening." Leaning against the door, he watched me expectantly.

I moved to sit on his desk before speaking. "First of all, nothing is going on between me and Jimin." The minute the words left my mouth, Yoongi laughed bitterly.

"You sure about that? Then how do you explain him getting all over you last night and practically claiming you as his own?" his voice rose as he recalled what he'd seen, "And just this morning, you were grabbing onto his shirt and you were about to kiss."

"Yoongi, you idiot," I sighed in exasperation, hitting my hand against my forehead. "We were not about to kiss, I was demanding answers from him! And last night wasn't what it looked like. You have to believe me when I tell you that Jimin was just taking some blood."

"Then why did he take so much? And why didn't you fight back? Did you... like it? It looked pretty intimate."

I took in Yoongi's frown and realized that from his perspective, it must've looked more sensual than it really was. On my end, I was trying and failing to get Jimin off of me, but to Yoongi, I was letting Jimin press himself against me while he bit me.