Answers and a Goodbye

FOR THE AUTHOR

"Do you support any other groups besides BTS/ what other K-pop groups do you listen to?"

I wouldn't say I'm devoted to other groups like I am with BTS, but I do enjoy listening to several other groups! I really enjoy Ateez, Monsta X, Mamamoo, GOT7, and EXO.

"How did you get into BTS?"

I came across their Fake Love MV on the trending page of Youtube. I always heard bad things about K-pop, but I never understood why it was considered "cringe". Basically, I decided to watch the MV out of pure curiosity and I ended up falling in love right away. The music, their visuals, the production value, the choreography, it all amazed me and I got into them soon afterward.

"Did you ever think about ending The Siren's Curse with a sad ending?"

Yes. Part of me really did want to make it more gut-wrenching. I considered having Kat accept the curse and let Jimin live his life as a human, and the guys all watched over Jimin as a way of respecting Kat's final wishes, or vice versa (he saved her and she lived her life without him, knowing that he was out there somewhere). But truthfully, I had always originally worked out the way the curse would be broken (through forgiveness). As tempting as it was to leave it on a sadder, more dramatic note, I decided to stick with my original plans and spare you all the heartbreak.

"Can I get a personal siren of my own? *cough*"

I'm afraid I cannot provide you with one at this time :)

"What's the trick for being motivated enough to continue writing and finish a story?"

I wouldn't say there's any particular trick. Everyone is different in what motivates them and gives them inspiration, but I'll list a few of the things that I've found work best for me:

Search for music that fits the tone of what you're writing to get you more synced with the mood you're going for.

Read and watch shows/movies to gain some inspiration,

Find a quiet place to write so you can fully focus without distractions.

Sometimes even if you aren't sure what you want to happen, just typing and seeing where it goes can work out for the best. If it doesn't, you can always go back and edit

Nearing the end of the book, you might feel more pressured or stuck because you're unsure of the best way to wrap things up. I suggest making a list of some unanswered questions and try to find a way to bring closure to those things.

Put yourself in the reader's shoes and try to figure out which endings would be most satisfying

Ultimately, you just have to not let your worries or doubts get in your own way. Believe in the story you started, and stick it out to the end!

"Will you write more Jimin fanfictions?"

I plan to write a fic for each of the members, but if I get through those and I'm still writing here on wattpad, I would love to write more Jimin fics! Either way, he and the other members will likely show up in all of my works.

FOR THE CHARACTERS

Hoseokiiss turns to the large group, sending everyone a hesitant smile.

"Okay, guys. The readers had a few questions for you, so I figured it would be fun if I interviewed you-"

"Seriously?" Yoongi groans, "I thought this story was finished. Can't we finally just relax now? I demand time off."