25. Now You Don't Know

⊰ T W E N T Y  F I V E ⊱

⊰ T W E N T Y F I V E ⊱

NOW YOU DON'T KNOW

Jimin's kiss held more passion than I knew he was even capable of. Every nerve in my body seemed to ignite as his lips devoured my own. My mind gained clarity as all my senses awakened, everything feeling heightened. His hands squeezed mine firmly, and I could do nothing but let him show me his feelings like I'd asked him to.

His mouth worked with my own, moving in different ways as if he was testing what would get the best reaction out of me. Despite my restricted position, I was kissing him back eagerly, feeling butterflies erupt from the pit of my stomach and flutter their way through every part of me.

Jimin groaned as I returned the kiss, pressing his body desperately closer to mine. He bit my bottom lip gently, teasing me, then pulled away just enough to look at me. When he took in my hooded eyes, flushed cheeks, and breathless state, he smirked in satisfaction at his effect on me. He placed another kiss on my parted mouth, this one agonizingly slow, then he moved his lips across my cheek, along my jawline and down my neck, planting kisses every inch of the way. I shivered under his touch, leaning my head back against the wall.

I felt his tongue brush along my collarbone before a moan escaped my lips when he started nipping and sucking the skin at the crook of my neck. His hands slowly released mine, moving to my hips as he was too focused on his work to continue holding them up. Desperate to feel his lips on mine again, I used my newfound freedom to thread my fingers into his soft hair. I tugged on his locks, pulling his head away from my collarbone back up to my face. I leaned in to kiss him again, but he grinned and put a finger to my lips.

"Eager, are we?" His eyes sparkled as he watched me shake my head.

"Not at all," I responded before moving his finger away. I leaned in, only for him to lean back teasingly. That beautiful smile graced his features and I stuck my bottom lip out in a pout. His eyes darkened when he looked at my mouth, then his lips were on mine again. My fingers played with his hair, a groan rumbling from deep within his chest as I did so.

I gasped when he suddenly gripped the back of my thigh, bringing it up to wrap around his leg and squeezing it possessively. Without missing a beat, he used my open mouth as a chance for his tongue to meet mine. I tried to take the lead but was no match for him, and I was left weak in the knees from his assertiveness.

I was completely enraptured by Jimin. His touch lit a spark, bringing on a flame of passion and desire that blazed through me, not just physically but emotionally. The fire he started in me was all-consuming, and I knew deep down that I would never escape it.

His hot, needy kisses eventually slowed into softer, more gentle ones. I'd been so sure that he couldn't possibly make me feel any more euphoric, but he proved me wrong. Somehow the measured, deliberate pace of his lips overwhelmed me more than the feverish kisses had. I could sense his focus, how intentional every single action was. At first he was showing his desire for me, but then... then he was expressing how much he cared.