➰ Demon

Aurora P.O.V

August 03, 1991

Looking over Julian's shoulder and down at his watch I read the time '8:45' it read telling me that we have been tracking this demon for five hours with no sign of it anywhere. "We will rest in this building here for a few hours before heading off again." The Captain of our team, whose name I don't know mainly because he thinks he better than all of us and told us to just call him sir, said. Throwing my bag down, I sat down and laid my head against it to try and get a few hours of shut eye before we head off again, "You sleep an hour, then I sleep an hour. Sound good to you." Julian suggested sitting down next me. "Hmm" I grunted in agreement, which he chuckled at whilst putting his jacket over me as I let sleep take over me.

"Wake up!, Aurora, Julian wake up!" I jumped awake to yelling seeing our team under attack by the exact demon we were tracking. "Shit." Julian yelled as we both jumped into action grabbing out seraph blades we killed the demons surrounding us. Standing back to back we worked flawlessly together before someone yelled out our names again.

Turning around I caught a slight glimpse of my papa and the back up group before we were both suddenly hit with a strong wave that sent us flying backwards through the window of the building we were all fighting in. Trying to grab onto something to stop myself falling even further I lost sight of Julian before hitting something solid and falling dizzy into a uneven bit of ground.