➰ I love you

Aurora P.O.V

James and I was on are weekly walks around London when I noticed he wasn't himself, "James?" I called "hmm" he replied "are you alright? You're very quiet today" I asked as we came to a stop. Turning to face me he gave me a smile, "yeah, I'm alright" he said in a way that made him sound unsure of himself, "alright" I said with a frown but decided I will leave it alone.

We carried on walking in silence as we looked around shops, "is there anything you need, Rora?" James asked whilst looking at a white shirt "boots, but I don't think I'm going to get the ones I like here" I replied with a small laugh. "No, I don't think you will" he told me over his shoulder "are you ready to go?" He asked making his way over to me. "Yeah I'm ready" I said with a smile, then following him out the shop.

After walking for around London for a few more hours we started to make our way back towards the institute, "Rora?wait?" James asked pulling me to a stop "yes, what is it?" I asked confused by his actions. "I need to tell you something" he said after taking a deep breath. I gave him an encouraging smile to go on "I'm in love with you" he blurted out "what?" I said shocked, "I'm in love with you, Rora" he repeated looking down at me nervously, when he saw my shocked face he let go of my arm with a sigh "I knew I shouldn't have said anything" turning away from me, he started to leave "JAMES! WAIT!" I shouted after him, snapping out of my shock "WHY?" He yelled back "SO YOU CAN REJECT ME TO MY FACE!" he carried on, running to catch up with him I grabbed his arm and spun him to face me "Look Aurora, it's fine you don't fe-" he was cut off by me grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him down into a kiss, which he happily responded too.

Breaking the kiss, I looked into his gold eyes that I have grown to love and smiled, "I do love you James. You just shocked me because I didn't think you felt the same way." I told him, while looking down at our feet, "you have no idea how glad I am to hear that" he said, whilst grabbing my chin with his hand he pulled me into another kiss.