➰ Silent Brothers & Warlocks

Aurora P.O.V

It was the day that Julian and I have our meeting a silent brother and a warlock to find anything about the demon that sent us back here, and it's safe to say I'm nervous. "Rory, you ready it's time" Lian yelled through the door of my bedroom, pulling me out of my thought. "Yeah I'm coming" I replied making my way towards my door and swinging it open. With a small smile Julian took my hand and we headed towards the library, turning the corner and into the library we froze slightly and with a small gasp I turned towards Julian. "Are you alright?" He asked, taking a deep breath "yeah, I'm alright he doesn't know me." I replied.

"Ah good, you're here." Will announced getting everyone's attention, "Rory, Lian this is Brother Zachariah a silent brother and Magnus Bane a warlock. They are going to see if there is a way for you go get back home." He told us with a large smile. Sending them a smile of our own we took a seat in the chairs they pointed to us and began. "Alright we will start simple." Magnus announced "which one of you would like to go first?". "I will" Lian said whilst raising his hand "alright the question will be the same for both of you, but it's easier if we do the questioning separately" Magnus explained "first question, what's your full name?" "Julian Granville Fairchild", "Second, who are your parents?" "My father is Granville Fairchild II and my mother is Adele Nightshade" Julian answered as Magnus wrote the answers down. "Okay third one, when's you birthday?" "April 13th, 1973", "fourth, what was the year when you left?" "1991", "good, what was the date when you left?" "August 3rd", "and the date you got here?" "August 4th, 1903", "alright last one for you, what was the demon you was hunting?" "I don't know, it was an unknown demon so The Clave sent a group of us out to track it." Julian answered. "Hmm that's strange, now it's your friends turn".

"What's your full name, miss?" "Aurora Theresa Carstairs", "and your parents?" "I don't know" I answered looking down "you don't know?" Cordelia asked whilst butting in "they died when I was three, I can't remember them" I replied to her question looking up only to be met with looks of pity. "I'm sorry to hear that" Magnus said with a small smile, which I returned "when was you birthday?" He carried on "May 17, 1974", "year and date you left?" "1991 and August 3rd", "the date you got here?" "August 7th" I told him. "Three days after that is odd. And I assume you don't know the demon you was hunting as well?" He asked "no, I don't" I said playing with my necklace.

"Alright, I believe we have all we need here, don't you Brother Zachariah?" Magnus said turning towards my papa who doesn't know me. "Yes, I believe we do" he said through our heads. Clapping his hands once, Magnus turned back towards us "we will have the results in a week and have them sent to you. Is that ok?" He asked, to which we both nodded in agreement to. "Perfect, I believe we are done here then." He stated. "I will show you the way out thank you for coming" Will said walking them towards the exit.