➰ Wedding

Aurora P.O.V

"De, stop fidgeting" I told Cordelia as I was doing up her dress, "I'm sorry, Rory. I'm just nervous what if he has changed his mind?" She told me in a panicked voice "hey, Cordelia" I said using her full name for the first time in years "I know my parabatai better than anyone so I know he is crazy about you. He is going to be there don't worry" I told her finishing up her dress as Lucie helped her with her shoes.

It had been three years since Julian and I fell and got stuck in 1903, it's now 1906 and the day of Julian and Cordelias wedding. "There I'm all done with the dress" I told them standing up "Thank you so much, Rory" De said whilst hugging me, our friendship has gotten a lot better over the years and we now consider each other's a best friends along with Lucie. "It's no problem" I told her "now I need to go help Julian, as I am his groom woman slash witness" I told the pair heading towards the door. "Alright we will see you there" they said with a wave.

We were now at the alter and I was trying to stop Julian from having a breakdown, "Julian get it together she is going to turn up" I told him as he had the same problem as De had earlier. "Are you sure?" He asked looking me in the eye, giving him a smile, I nodded, "I'm sure".

The wedding went by quickly and I was now walking hand in hand with James back to our bedroom. Hugging him from behind as he opened the door I groaned, "are you alright my love?" He asked looking over his shoulder at me "my feet hurt" I grumbled into his back, getting a laugh from him. Turning around he picked me up and carried me into our room, placing me on the bed we both got changed and climbed under the covers falling into a peaceful sleep whilst hugging each other.