➰ Meeting

Aurora P.O.V

We had been here about a week when Will announced that there is going to be a meeting held later today on what is to happen with Julian and I. It had been a few hours since then, with the anachronistics telling each other to be on their best behaviour as they knew how the other gets, to the amusement of everyone else. They all made their way towards the meeting room and took their respectful seats after meeting everyone. "William Herondale." Exclaimed a brown haired woman "why are the strangers in a enclave meeting." "Well Tatiana. It's their future so it's only fair they know what might happen." Mr Herondale said to the woman now known a Tatiana with a sigh. With a hmph she sat down with a scowl and the meeting began.

The meeting flew by quickly and they were soon onto the topic of Julian and I. "Mundanes shouldn't be able to take refuge in the institute." Grace said in a voice that made both Julian and I cringe. "Excuse me, but we are shadowhunters not mundane." Julian stated, whilst rolling up his sleeves to point to his runes and the faded one on my neck "see runes, she has them too". "I agree, they shouldn't stay here" Tatiana agreed with her daughter, "I think she should." Cecily butted in sending the pair a smile "it's easier to access them then to find out if we can send them home" she carried on whist everyone else nodded, minus the mother daughter duo that seems to hate us. "No, I don't agree" Tatiana yelled out "just send them back to their home". "That's what we are going to see if we can do!" Will exclaimed, before Tatiana could say anything else Tessa cut her off. "Let's put this to a vote, everyone who believes Aurora Carstairs and Julian Fairchild should stay in the institute please raise a hand." She stated, as everyone minus Tatiana and her daughter did, "there it's official. Aurora Carstairs and Julian Fairchild is now official wards of the London Institute." Will announced "meeting over". With that everyone raised from their seats to leave.

"Rory, Lian." Tessa called out causing us to turn around. "Yes, Mrs Herondale." Lian asked confused, with a small smile she said "in two days a silent brother and warlock is coming over to see if they find anything and didn't I tell you to call me Tessa". "Ah yes sorry" Lian said scratching the back of his neck "is there a certain time, Tessa" I asked, "it will be shortly after breakfast." She informed and with a small smile we parted ways.