➰ Little One

Aurora P.O.V

Pain was all I could feel on my lower half, as I yelled out in pain once again. "Push Rory! Your nearly there" Tessa said as she helped deliver my baby, with one more big push I felt tension release and a shrill cry fill the room. Falling backwards onto the bed tired I watched Tessa clean my baby, "it's a boy" she said turning around with a smile "can I hold him" I asked "of course you can" she said with a small laugh "I will get James" she said placing my baby in my arms and a kiss on my forehead before heading toward the door. Hearing the door open I didn't take my eyes off him as I felt James sit next to me, wrapping his arms around the both of us. Looking down at their son who has blonde hair like his mother but his fathers gold eyes, "he's perfect" he said.

Hearing a knock on the door the pair looked up as Tessa poked her head in "can we all come in?" She asked "of course mother" James said as the institute residents entered the room. "He's so pretty" Lucie said looking down at her nephew, "what is he called?" Will asked looking at his grandson with adoration in his eyes as he and Papa took a seat on the bed. "Zachariah" James told everyone "Zachariah William Herondale".