➰ Library

Aurora P.O.V

I once again found myself in the library lost in a book when someone tapped my shoulder, turning around I was met with gold eyes. "Hello, let me formally introduce myself, I'm James Herondale and I apologise for being distant. I just thought it would be easier for if you did get sent back" he said with his hand stuck out. With a smile I laughed and took his hand "It's nice to meet you James, I'm Aurora but everyone calls me Rory" I said shaking his hand, "it's nice to meet you too, Rory. May I take a seat" he said "yeah of course" I said moving my feet so he could sit.

"How are you liking London?" James asked after a moment of silence, "I don't know, I haven't really been anywhere" I told him, marking my book page and putting it down. "You haven't?" He asked copying my movements and turning to look at me, shaking my head no he suddenly stood, "well that won't do" he said sticking out his hand for me to take, "what?" I asked confused by his out burst but taking his hand still pulling me up he went on to explain "it won't do that you haven't seen London so I will show you myself" throwing a smile over his shoulder at me. "But I don't have anything to wear, won't people stare?" I exclaimed as her paused to look at my outfit that consisted of one of Lians shirts and a pair of baggy pants, that Matthew gave me, rolled up at the bottom. "Hm, I guess your right. Oh I know we can ask Lucie to lend you a dress and we can take you to get some tomorrow" he said dragging me to Lucies room.