➰ I don't love her

James P.O.V

I was pacing back and forth my room whilst running my hands over my face, hearing a knock on my door "come in" I called, hearing the door open I don't bother to look up or stop pacing "son, are you alright?" My father asked. With a sigh I sat down on the end of my bed "I don't know, father" I said, sitting down next to me he asked "would you like to talk about it?" "It's confusing" I told him "I think I can get it" he smiled "it's Rory" I stated "Rory?" He repeated confused "yeah, you see before she came I thought I was in love with Grace" I started "Grace? As in Tatianas daughter?" He asked shocked "yeah, but then Aurora cake along and it was like Grace wasn't there, I mean she's pretty but Rory started taking up my mind and I realised I don't love Grace" I told him "because you love Rory?" He asked with a smile "yeah, but now I don't know what to do, because Rory said she has never loved before and I don't know much about her. So how can I love her?" I exclaimed suddenly stressed again. "Would you like my advice?" My father asked "please" I sighed "I think you should get to know her more and if your feelings haven't changed ask to court her" he said, thinking about it I came to the conclusion that, that was the best idea "alright, I will start tomorrow" I said turning to him "that would be best as she is out with the girls right now" he told me, before patting my shoulder and leaving me room.