➰ Shopping

Aurora P.O.V

I was awoken the next morning to Lucie opening my curtains, rolling over with a groan "close them Luc" I said tiredly "no we have to get ready" she said whilst climbing onto my bed. "Ready? For what?" I asked looking at her "shopping of course, you can't live in my clothes forever and Lian needs clothes as well" she stated "alright" I said getting up. "I got the red dress for you to wear because it goes with you hair and you can wear" She was cut off by someone knocking at my door "Are you expecting anyone?" She asked going towards my door "No" I said putting on my boots already knowing that is what she was going to say. Watching her open the door I was shocked to see Cordelia stood there, "Cordelia?" I asked "May I come in please" she said quietly "of course, come on in" I said.

Breaking the awkward silence I asked Cordelia "is there something you need?", with a deep breath she replied "not something I need but something I need to say" "oh okay what is it" I asked. "I'm sorry" she said "what?" I said looking at her confused "I'm sorry" she repeated "yeah I know but what for?" I stood up and turned around to let Lucie tie my still undone dress "for the way I treated you" she started "I was jealous of the way James looked at you from the moment you arrived, but I realise I was wrong and that the way I treated you was wrong. And I feel even worse because what I felt for James was just a crush and the feeling are gone, and I feel something for Julian but I don't deserve him because I was so mean to you" she carried on "Cordelia" I cut her off "it's fine" I said with a smile "but it isn't fine, I was horrid and I'm sorry" she said frantically "Cordelia, even though there is nothing to forgive, I forgive you if that helps settle your nerves. Now let's go looking for dresses and you can tell me about that crush you have on my parabatai" I said grabbing hers and Lucies arm as we headed out to meet the boys.