➰ I love her

Julian P.O.V

Running out of Rory's room I headed towards the room that belongs to Lucie to ask if she knew where Cordelia is. "Lucie, Lucie" I yelled while knocking on the door, "yes Julian" she answered with a gentle smile "do you know where Cordelia is?" I asked breathless from running. "I believe she is in the music room, she said something about listening to the music you and Rory have made from your time" she told me, "Thank you" I told her, before taking off running towards the music room.

"Cordelia?" I asked as I entered the music room, "Julian?,is that you?" She asked turning around. "Yeah it me" I told her "are you alright?" She asked as I took a seat next to her. "No,yes" I said "are you sure" she said with a laugh "I need to tell you something Cordelia. And I'm going to be completely honest with you" I told her. Sensing my seriousness she immediately stopped laughing "ok" she said in a nervous voice, taking a deep breath I started "Cordelia Carstairs, I'm in love with you. I have been from the moment you said "Hello", I knew I loved you." I told her.

After a few moments of silence I was ready to leave when suddenly she smiled. "Oh Julian! I love you too" she told me causing me to smile and bring her into a kiss.