➰ Exploring

Aurora P.O.V

I was awoken early the next morning to Julian shaking me wondering if I wanted to join him and Matthew training which I politely declined as I was still a bit sore. Deciding to get out of bed I put on one of the easier dresses that Lucie lent me and tied it they was she showed me the night before and headed down the corridor after putting my boots on. Turning the corner I bumped into someone "oh I'm so sorry" I exclaimed backing up, "it's alright sweetie." Looking up I was met with the face of Tessa Herondale, the mother of Lucie and James the boy with golden eyes. With a small smile she turned to walk away, "Excuse me, Mrs Herondale" I called as she turned back around "is there a library here you could point me to?" I asked looking down at my feet, Tessa smiled at her and with a small laugh made her way back over towards me "of course, follow me I will show you."

After several hours and multiple books later, the door to the library swung open causing me to jump out of my peaceful state. Whipping around I made eye contact with James who was stopped in the doorway "sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here" he broke the silence, sending a smile his way I settled back down with the book I was reading "it's fine you just startled me." I told him.

James P.O.V
Walking over I took a seat on the opposite sofa facing her, a book in my hands but I couldn't concentrate on the words written. I was so curious about the girl sitting opposite but knew that she would probably leave so it's pointless to get to know her. Thinking about whilst I pretended to read I settled on the conclusion that I will just observe form afar.

Julian P.O.V

I was training with Matthew when Lucie walked in saying she wanted me to meet someone, looking over at Matthew who just shrugged I followed after her. "Julian, this is Cordelia Carstairs, Cordelia this is Julian Fairchild." She said introducing me to the fellow red head from the night before. "I already told Rory who everyone was so I thought I should do the same with you, as I'm sure the boys haven't." She told me with a smile. With a shake of my head I stuck my hand out for Cordelia so shake with a small smile, "hi I'm Julian." "Cordelia." She said whilst shaking my hand.