➰ Unwell

Aurora P.O.V

I was sat on a bench in a park with father, we were having one of our monthly meet ups when he noticed I wasn't looking so well. "Roses, are you feeling alright? You're looking pale" he asked, concerned "honestly papa, I don't feel well at all, I haven't for about two weeks" I told him with a sigh. "Would you like to do some tests? To see what is wrong" he offered "yeah I think that would be a good idea" I agreed.

Standing up he offered his hand which I gladly took a we headed off. He took some simple tests that included taking my blood and told me to meet him the next day at the same park for the results. "Bye papa" I called out, sending him a wave as I made left, "bye roses" he called back.

The next day came by quickly and I was making my back to the institute after meeting my father, walking in I headed towards the library knowing that I where I will find James. Opening the door I saw my husband sat on one of the sofas reading, "James" I called out causing him to look in my direction, sending me a smile he closed the book to greet me "hello, darling", pulling me into a hug. "There is something I need to tell you" I told him with a serious voice, "what is it?" He asked with a concerned voice "James, I'm pregnant" I told him avoiding his eyes. "Really?" He asked to which I just nodded, suddenly he picked me up and swung me around in a hug "this is amazing" he said settling me back down "I love you" he said with a smile "and I love this little one" he carried on, "I love you too" I said "and I'm sure the little one will love you" I told him.

It was later in the day at dinner time when we announced the news to everyone which they were all overjoyed about. They all said their congratulations as Tessa and Will cried about their first grandchild which surprised me.