➰ Meeting Papa...again

Aurora P.O.V

It has been a week since the council meeting and I have been avoiding not only my newly informed father but both Tessa and Will. "Here you are" a voice said causing me to turn around, "hello Tessa, it's a nice day isn't it" I said turning to look out the window again. "Yes it is, but that's not what I want to talk about" she said coming to stand next to me, with a small sigh I turned to look at her "what is it you would like to talk about Tessa?" I asked her. "Jem no Brother Zachariah is here he would like to speak to you, but you are avoiding us why?" She asked, looking down I explained "it's hard, Tessa. Because he is my dad but he's also not". "What do you mean?" She looked at me confused "well, yes he's my dad, but this one isn't. He doesn't know me and I don't think I can handle that" I told her, not knowing that the two former parabatai was stood at the doorway.

"Can you give us some privacy" a familiar voice rang out cutting Tessa off as she was about to speak. Turning around, I watched as the married couple left the room leaving an awkward silence. Breaking the silence I started to speak "I'm sorry" I started, "excuse me" he said looking at me. "I'm sorry, but you're my father in my time and I'm sorry if it's rude but I'm not ready to see you as anything but my father." I carried on before looking down at my feet, trying to hold back tears, I felt a pat on my head, looking up I was face to face with my father "you don't have to, if I was your father in your time then I will be your father in this time. And I want you to come to me just as you would in your time for whatever it is" he told me, with a small breath my wall crumpled as I cried into his chest needing the comfort of my father after all this time.