2

Previously

Ash had no time to react, and his Greninja came out of its Pokéball and used its water shuriken to block the incoming attacks...

No One's POV

Thick grey smoke clouded their view, unable to see for a few seconds. Not wasting time, Ash retrieved his Greninja that had bruises littered all over his body.

As although its water shuriken did block the incoming attacks, some had managed to hit it, severely injuring the Ninja pokémon.

 The moment the smoke cleared, Ash saw Brock who seemed to have used his Crobat to put everyone in the room, except the two of them, to sleep. "We should head to Professor Oak's Lab. They would be awake soon."

They ran straight to Professor Oak's lab. Ash is trying his best to ignore the house behind him as they ran further and further from what he used to call home.

He was so focused on running to the lab that he did not notice a rock in his way and tripped over it. Before he fell, he felt someone catch him.

He looked up, and to his surprise, he saw Cilan, his eyes show concern and worry. Ash got up before being asked a question by Cilan.

Ash's POV

 "Ash, are you alright?" by the tone of his voice, he was concerned. I had no idea how to explain to him what happened, is he not with them or...is he a spy!

They broke my trust, I did not want to take chances, but I wanted to give him a chance, to see if he is with them or not.

I was procrastinating on what to do. I looked back at him and saw him patiently waiting for my answer.

I hung my head low, and replied " Can we discuss this in Professor Oak's lab? I don't want to talk about it here. Please?"

No One's POV

 Cilan just nodded in understanding and silently followed Ash and Brock to Professor Oak's lab, all three of them not uttering a word.

When they reached, Ash knocked on the door waiting for Professor Oak to open the door. Not long after, he did.

"My boy ash! What brings you here. I see you brought along two of your friends. Come in. Come in."

Ash's POV

"Thank you, Professor," I muttered out. We walked in and head straight to the living room, Cilan following behind.

Professor Oak seems to have returned to taking care of the pokémons. Well, now I have to tell him what happened. Hopefully, he would not be like them...

No one's POV

"Before I tell you my story, tell me." Ash paused and looked directly at Cilan's eyes, shocking Cilan as he saw sadness and anger in them. "Why or what you are doing here." Ash finished off in a demanding tone, wanting an answer fast before his patience runs out.

"Well, you see..." Cilan slowly started.

Flashback to 1 hour ago

Airport in Kanto

Cilan's POV

"Cilan!" I heard my name. I turned around, to see the owner of the voice, Iris. "Oh, hello, Iris! What are you doing here?"I asked. I was curious why she was here.

I came here to congratulate Ash, even though he did not win, he did his best, and so I wanted to go up to congratulate him personally.

"Well–" Iris slowly started " I am following the rest of his friends and rivals to tell him one crucial message..."

"And what is that?" I was intrigued by what this 'Crucial message' was.

"Hmm–" Iris seems to be thinking about whether to reply to my question. Her face seemed to have lit up and chuckled darkly, startling me.

"Well we think that Ash should give on his dream, after all, he lost six leagues not counting the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier."

I was shocked by what she said, why would you do that to your friend! Friends are meant to support each other, not trying to get them to stop their dreams from coming true!

I felt my anger shooting off the charts I angrily walk away, not wanting to cause a scene "CILAN!" Iris shouted, I just ignored her and went to search for Ash...

End Of Flashback

No One's POV

As Cilan was explaining, Ash and Cilan did not realise Gary and Professor Oak was standing at the side, listening to what he was saying. Brock just sat there as he recounted what Drew said to him...

After Cilan finished his story, Ash's eyes seem to have softened. Ash began his story, making Cilan angrier than earlier and Brock cringe at the memory. Both Gary and Professor Oak was also mad at them.

Ash got startled by Gary sudden outburst and to see an angry professor Oak, trying to contain his anger.

"Why they... Why did they do that? I am gonna give them a piece of my mind those people!"

TO BE CONTINUED
Thank you for having patience! Have a wonderful day. If you have anything on your mind, comment it! See you guys in the next chapter 🙂
Don't mind me just, promoting my Art Acc Instagram... @ct.artworkz