25

Previously
"Hey, aren't the both of you from Kanto?" Kiawe says in realisation.

"Yea...and it brings unwanted memories back" Ash mumbles the last part to himself.

No One's POV

When they reached Kanto, they were hit with the sudden coldness, being winter in Kanto at the moment. Brock came up to the group and said that he would be their guide.

The Alola crew learnt about leaders and told Brock about Z-Moves. Ash and Gary watched the others battle, Brock.

Kiawe and Brock went on a full out battle, Brock's Mega Steelix withstand the Z-Move, which surprised most people except the Kanto duo.

They then went to Professor Oak's Ranch to see multiple types of pokémons, even those not native to Kanto, which surprised them.

Professor Oak started to explain to them. Brock and Gary were answering some of their questions along the way.

They were left to explore, Gary and Brock helping with feeding the pokémons, the rest of the alola crew adventured around.

Meanwhile, Ash was walking outside the each, he, of course, told them where he was going. He allowed some of his pokémons out to roam around in the ranch.

But then, he met with someone. He wishes not to see...

Never again...

No...

The one who hurt him...

The one who betrayed him...

Threw away his trust...

Their friendship...

As tho it was nothing...

Misty Waterflower

Why out of all people in the whole of Kanto.