18

Previously
Ash looked at it and read through the contents, It held information for the first few regions. The book got the attention of the Eon Duo.

No One's POV

'What do you think they wrote about us brother?' Latias asked as Ash had sat down on the couch and continued to read the contents.

'Definitely not going to be one hundred per-cent correct'  Latios smirked.

"Well let's see..."Ash said as he turns to the page labelled 'Hoenn Legendaries' He flipped a few pages before it read 'Eon Duo.'

Ash continued to read on, and it told the events that happened in Hoenn and the believed backstories for the legendaries. Ash flipped through to find a page labelled '... Legendaries'

"That's new to me..."He quietly mumbled to himself as he read on "The light Trio...The Tapus"

'All the information seems very vague,' Latios pointed out.

"Only a few people get to meet pokémons like you both, " Ash smiled, he heard footsteps to see professor Oak awake and walking towards the kitchen. The Eon Duo immediately went invisible.

"I made breakfast for you, professor Oak!" Ash said as he returned the book.

"Oh...*yawn*  Thank you." 

Ash just hummed in reply and opened his watchdéx and searched up the details of Alola. 'I guess I should wake up Gary right now, and it is already 9.' 

"I'm going to wake Gary up," Ash tells professor Oak as he made his way up to wake up the sleeping Aurbun-haired boy.

"Gary, wake up, it's nine in the morning" Ash shakes Gary light as he became to stir.

"*yawns* Good morning Ashy-boy."

"I made breakfast."

Ash took his bag along as he made his way down.

"Hmmm Didn't know you cook," Gary said as he followed Ash downstairs. Ash just hmmed in reply and returned to the living room while Gary went to the dining area to eat his breakfast.

'I should train, despite having powerful pokémons on me, I can't rely on just power.' 

"Return to your pokéballs for a moment."

"I am going to train," Ash said as he put on his bag and went to a forest nearby to start training.

This repeated for the whole week and Ash realised that he needed new clothes as from training, sparing with Lucario and Alola is not going to be cold. He found a Zorua wandering around, and he allowed him to join as he apparently took it's mischevious acts too far and somehow ended up in Kanto. 

He managed to form a strong bond with them, despite their small arguments, he stilled enjoyed training with his family. He became quieter and shyer. He tries not to interact with people who are either doing something bad or close friends. He still has trust issues due to the incident.

He got a new set of clothes for Alola and another for his casual wear. He returned to the lab to put his clothes away and change. He entered to see Trip, professor Sycamore and Alan there, sitting on the couch drinking some water. 

"Hello?" Ash asked awkwardly.

"Hello Ash, we both just found out what happened,"  Professor Sycamore said Alan and Trip nodded along.

"I see..." Ash was visibly uncomfortable but decided to brush it off.

"So what brings you to Kanto?"

"I was passing through Kanto to get to Jhoto," Trip said.

"I came here with Professor Sycamore to help him out with their research."

"Yep! The research of the link of the bond with people and pokémon as well as Mega evolution."

=Timeskip=

"I have asked Professor Kukui if you two can stay at his place for as long as you decide for your journey, he said yes so he will meet you two at the Alola airport."

"My cousin Samson Oak is the principle of the school there, do give him the egg"

"Right, we will be heading off to Alola! Bye gramps, Alan and professor Sycamore" Gary said as he and Ash made their way to Alola, hoping that this region would be worth exploring.

"Goodbye," They all said at once as Gary was helping to take the luggage and Ash holding onto the pokémon egg that was in the incubator.

=Timeskip=

Ash and Gary waited for Professor Kukui to see a guy topless and, having a cap on while wearing a lab coat, "I think that is him, gramps did tell us what he looks like"

"Hello, are you Professor Kukui?" Gary asked.

"Well yes, I am! Are you Ask Ketchem and Gary Oak?"

"Yes, we are"Gary this time replied.

"Ah, welcome to Alola! Come on let's go and put down your things before going around the place!" He smiled ash they headed to his place.

"You two can sleep here if you need anything I'm here to help, I will be in my lab, so any questions?" Professor Kukui smiled.

"Where is the pokémon school? We need to pass this poké-egg to Samson Oak" Gary says as Ash got ready his things.

"It is not a far walk from here, I could walk you there if you want" 

"It's fine, we will find our way, thanks thou," Gary said as he and Ash left and opened their watchdéx to search up for the school. "It says that walking along the road should lead us there" Ash commented as he looked at the digital map.

They walk for a few minutes before coming face-to-face with a huge school. 

"Huh, it seemed to be right" Gary commented in awe as Ash just hummed in reply.

"They walked into the school compound to see multiple students having battles and some playing with their pokémons. 'It seems like a friendly place' Ash thought as they went on to find where the principle's office was.

They saw a group of friends and decided to ask one of them where the principle's office was, and because of Ash's change in personality, Gary had to ask for him. "Erm...Would anyone of you show us the way to the principle's office?"

A green-haired girl of the group smiled "Of course! You two must have come here to enrol into the school! Guys be right back" She says to her group of friends as she dragged them to the office at light speed. She knocked on the door a couple of times. "Come in" was muffed reply.

"Hello, Mallow! Are you must be Ash and  Gary, you have came here with the egg Samuel wanted to give me?"

"Yea we do" Gary answered as Ash handed the egg to him, he places it on his table and turned to Mallow.

"So what brings you here?"He smiled.

"Oh they asked for help to find your office," She turned to the two Kanto boys," Sorry, I jumped to the conclusion that you would be enrolling here"

After a while

"It's fine, right Ash?"Gary asked as Ash just hmmed in reply. They left the office and Mallow started a conversation as they were making their way out of the school. "So I am Mallow, and you're Ash and Gary?"

"Yup, you got that right"Gary replied while Ash was looking at his watchdéx.

"I actually help my father run a restaurant, you should come by"

"I see no harm, what do you think Ash?" 

Ash just hmmed a yes and continued looking through the description of some of the pokémons in Alola. They continued talking, which Ash chimed in sometimes. They reached the entrance of the school.

"See you next time, Alola!"

"Alola," They both said as they made their way towards the town.

TO BE CONTINUED
I have nothing to put here so, have a good day/night!