6

Previously

"Well..." Brock started as he turned his head away, not wanting to see how Ash would react.

Flashback

No One's POV

"Hehehe, it is time. You will give up on your dream no matter what, you cannot run away for long~ Ash." Drew said to himself quietly, saying Ash's name in venom.

He decided to call the rest to start the plan. Before he could say anything he was cut off by Iris " What is the meaning of this Drew? It is 4 in the morning right now".

"Guys, I have a great idea of how to deal with the weakling." "Oh really?" Paul asked, "Like what" Clemont ask. "Well...I was planning on kill-"   "Beep" Signalling someone left the group call.

"Who was it!" May angrily asked, "Lemme check..." Barry started.

"Brock"

"Crap!" Tracey cussed " That bastard must have ran off to warn that stupid weakling." "Don't worry guys, anyone that sees him, attack him and don't hold back." Drew commanded. "Right!" They all replied.

"Ash should be at Professor Oak's place, let's stop Brock. So that we can end the weakling, but if Brock does, leave them be.

Don't bother with them, we don't need the Officers on our tails. If this is the case just go on with your daily lives like nothing happened. " Paul said.

"Alright then, thanks Paul for the information, everybody out." Barry said one last time before the call ended.

Brock's POV

'No...I can't let them end Ash's life, I must warn him. I wished that Drew did not take my care for Steelix as a emotional blackmail. Ash...Please be safe.'

I continued running and into the woods, my legs were aching but I still have about a kilometre before I reach Professor Oak's Lab, 'I believe he went there'

"Scyther use Skull Bash" I assume it was Tracey that said that. Suddenly I felt something at my torso area, pain took over, I could barely think straight.

"Continue using Skull Bash at the same area over and over!" Was what I heard before a pain took again, it took all my will power to run away.

New bruises everywhere, running became painful as both my legs were now bruised and my torso area is hurting so badly that I feel like I can barely move.

"Dragonite use Fire Punch over and over again!" Iris shouted as the Dragon Pokémon's fist ignited with flames. I was punched everywhere.

'Dammit, no choice then, but I'll have to wait till I am a bit closer to Professor Oak's lab.'

I managed to keep on running despite the two commanding their pokémons to attack, which really hurts. I take out the pokéball that held my Crobat.

"Crobat use double team and then use super sonic!" I shout as I continue to run "Now use Hypnosis on them" I strain my voice to give off the last command.

Luckily, it worked and the four of them has fallen asleep. "Crobat, thank you. Return" I try to say as my voice becomes even more raspy than before.

I kept on tumbling on my way, getting more scratches as I journey. I 100 percent know that they would try to stop me, I hope I am not too late.

After 5 minutes of running and tumbling, I managed to reach Professor Oak's lab.

I began Knocking on the door 'Come on come on, I know it is really early but I gotta warn you Ash!' I kept on knocking for a bit before my legs gave out and I crashed onto the ground.

When I see Professor Oak, Gary, another guy I have no clue who he is, and...Ash. Thank Arceus.

"Please...T-They are planning t-to hunt y-you d-down and, and k-kill you. Ash" I try to bring the message across, and with that darkness consumed me as my conscious slipped away.

End of flashback

No One's POV

Ash was beyond furious, but managed to keep a calm facade. "I see...Here eat some breakfast, we will head to the tree of beginning, we could do some exploring before leaving this region."

Ash said as he handed Brock his breakfast. "Thanks" Was all Brock could say before eating the breakfast Cilan made.

Brock joined the rest at the living room, with the help of Ash to move down the stairs as his legs were still trying to recover. All of them looked at Brock curiously, minus Ash as he already knew what happened.

"Brock, care to explain to them?"Ash asked, Brock nodded, having 4 pair of eyes on you was pressurising.

After the explanation, they were furious at the traitors. Professor Oak went to get something for all of them, and it was...

TO BE CONTINUED
If you guys get bored waiting for the next update, you can reread the book, I do some minor editing so yep, sorry about my english also. Have a good day/night.
Don't mind me just, promoting my Art Acc Instagram... @ct.artworkz