17

Previously

Latios looked at Latias who smiled, making him also smile. Both slowing down so they won't accidentally cause their riders to fall.

'Be the Guardian of the world they need, Satoshi'

No One's POV

'Wake up guys, we are here'

Gary immediately shot up while Ash was still asleep. He realised they were at the ranch

He got off Latios and tries to wake Ash up.

After many tries, Gary just gave up and asked Latios to help him get Ash on his back so he can piggy-back him to the Lab.

'We will both go invisible' Latios said, the Eon duo went invisible as Gary walked into the lab to see Professor Oak still working away with the papers.

"Hey gramps, I'm back"

Professor Oak jumped in surprise, looking over towards his grandson.

"Well hello there, I assume Ash is going to be staying here for the night" Trying to stay awake was hard but he managed to pull it off, putting up an energetic facade.

"I will book the tic-"

"No need gramps, I will do it," Gary said as he walks up the stairs.

"You sure?"

"Yea. And also gramps..."

"Yea?"

"Get some sleep, you need it" And with that, Gary went to his room, not bothering to turn on the lights and laid Ash on his bed before taking an extra blanket, putting it beside his bed, in case he himself feels cold.

It is was autumn at the moment in Kanto, making it pretty cold outside.

Knowing that he would be doing some work and most likely fall asleep while doing work, he did not bother to get a pillow or a mattress.

Gary's POV

I closed the door behind me, nearly screaming at the fact that the Eon Duo was no longer invisible, appearing in front of me.

'You guys scared me geez'

I went to put the blanket over Ash before going to my desk and powering on my computer, planing to book the tickets to Alola and finish up some of the uncompleted work.

"Well, I guess the earliest ticket I can get is the one for next 2 week" I mumbled to myself. The screen's light blaring brightly at me.

"Do you want to return to your pokéballs? I can try to get-"

'It's fine' Latios replied.

"Alright then, if you need anything tell me," I said as I returned to looking at the hurtfully bright light. I couldn't take it and took out the UV-protected glasses and wore them, making it more bearable.

After purchasing the tickets, I took out the notebook I had and transferring all onto the computer. I took out the papers under my desk and begin to draw out certain diagrams.

I have taken an interest in the moves pokémon uses, especially the signature moves of some.

Hours Passed

*Ding*

A notification popped up on my screen, I got the email for the flight tickets and went on to print it out and keeping it in a folder, as well as saving it on my phone.