23

Previously
Suddenly there was a presence of three pokémons, Life, Death, and Order.

No One's POV

Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde[50%] stood, the legendaries greeted each other. Snowy was more confused than ever.

"It is our turn to join you Satoshi," They all said in unison. This did not help Snowy's confusion at all.

Ash smiled and threw three pokéballs towards them, catching them successfully. He released the three and allowed them to talk the other legendaries.

"Lyc, shall we continue where we left off?"

"Yup! I'll start"

Lycanroc charged at Ash as he dodged the incoming attack. The three new additions to the family looked at the duo in amusement.

"Solgaleo, how are things going so far."

"Nothing has been damaged, and they have yet to make make a move. Yet."

"That's concerning news." Xerneas frowned at the thought.

"Unfortunately, we have to wait. We can only make a move when they do" Yveltal sighed.

"Agreed," The other three says as they looked around.

"Gotcha!" Ash shouts which caught the attention of everyone, chuckling to see Lycanroc struggling to get out of Ash's grip.

"Okay okay you win Satoshi-" Lyc says as he was finally free from the Aura user's grip.

Ash then took out a few bags of pokéfood and fed everyone. He then took out a sandwich and began eating.

He started to check is Watchdéx if any of his friends have sent him any messages, and replied to them.

"That is all of today. You guys can roam around if you want. So who is following me back to the house first?"

Lycanroc, Garcomp, Charizard, Greninja and Luxray with Snowy followed Ash back to the house. He returned Charizard, Greninja and Garchomp as they were tired.

Ash went up to Gary's room to see him sitting upright, still a little dazed.

"Feeling any better?" He asked as he leans on the doorframe.

"Yea-ah, a bit better." Gary groans as another headache hit him.

Ash raises an eyebrow at Gary.

"You sure? It doesn't seem like it."

"Its more bearable" Gary sighs as he lay down, staring at the ceiling.

Ash smiles, and they started talking to quite a while.

=Timeskip=

Lilie was showing Lucario around and brought herself to battle with her butler, using Lucario.

She wanted to feel what type of bond Ash has with his pokémons.

"Alright! Lucario use erm...Close Combat?" And Lucario charged at the Oricorio.

"Teeter dance!"

"Oh no"

=Timeskip=

Lilie managed to pat Lucario after bonding with him, getting over the fear of touching pokémons.

Snowy managed to learn more moves and mastered a bit of the moves.

And Gary was finally recovered, returning to doing his research with Professor Kukui.

Ash let only the legendaries out, releasing the mysterious pokémon with the helmet on it. It had a golden like mane and tail.

"My name is Ash, but you can call me Satoshi." Ash introduces himself.

"Hello, I don't have a name...They just called me type: null."

"I will let the legendaries introduce themselves."

After introducing everyone.

"S-So I was meant to be a recreation of the Alpha pokémon" Type: Null said terrified at the thought.

"Hey, it's okay. Arceus sees no offence, can I call you Gold?" Ash asked.

"Yea sure" Gold smiled behind the helmet.

They all bonded for a while, the legendaries planning on inviting him to join in the meetings.

Ash was given some discs from Tapu Koko but couldn't question it as it flew away. He assumed it was for Gold.

Latias and Latios were the few that Gold was close to, due to their friendly appearance and personality.

Throughout the day, Ash learnt a lot about Gold. As Snowy as playing with Lyc and Luxray.

He thought Gold many moves and had him spar with Greninja. Both equally matched after a while.

=Timeskip=

Everyone got their partners back, and Kukui continued with his lesson.

=Timeskip=

A Rowlett found his way to Ash while Ash was training his pokémons and was fired up to be strong as his friends from the flock of Trumbeak.

Ash accepted him and caught him. He then introduces the great of his family to Gold.

Gold was being taught oh how to use Aerial Ace by Greninja.

Ash was returning all his pokémons. He was about to return Gold until he was tackled into a tree.

Gold look terrified but used tackle to get the pokémon out of the way, standing in front of Ash defensively, growling.

The angered Bewear stared at Gold and charges at them, using tackle. Gold quickly used imprison, stopping the attack and charging at it with Aerial Ace.

'Cover your ears Satoshi.'

And ash did that, wincing a bit, hitting headfirst into a tree H u r t s. Ash was trying his best to stay awake. He could not call any of his pokémons to help because of his state.

Gold used Metal sound in an attempt to distract the Bewear. The Strong Arm pokémon used double-edge, hurting the both of them in the process.

Gold used payback in an attempt to attack as much as possible. The Strong Arm pokémon backed off, it screeched and used Superpower.

Gold was hit, but it did not back off, panting it charged at Beware with an Aerial Ace, it's mask broke revealing the unknown pokémon's true form.

Bewear fled, not wanting to deal with the power Gold showed. Gold panted, still exhausted.

Suddenly a male figure appeared, Gold immediately got defensive again and started growling, still in front of Ash who was trying to stand up.

"Ash?" Gladion said, shocked.

"Y-yeah it's me" Ash huffs as he uses the Aura to heal himself and Gold.

Gold stopped growling and nuzzled Ash lightly. Ash and Gladion met only a few days ago, Gladion was surprised to see Slivally in another colour.

Of course, it took a while of the both of them to trust each other but eventually they did.

"You okay there?" Gladion asked, not moving from his spot.

"Yup, no need to worry" Ash smiles as he returns Gold.

He eyed the tree that Ash was thrown into. "A Bewear? They are an aggressive bunch."

"Yep, I'm heading back. Maybe another time, Lyc wants a battle."

"Okay, then see you", and their short conversation ended.

Ash still had the question in the back of his mind. 'Who angered the Bewear. He knows they have a short fuse, but who?'

'Or what'

TO BE CONTINUED
Okay this chapter is done, I may start another book [ Not a pokémon one or the Tagged book]. Anyways have a great day/ night everyone!