24

Previously
Ash still had the question in the back of his mind. 'Who angered the Bewear. He knows they have a short fuse, but who?'

'Or what.'

No One's POV

The moment Ash entered the house, he flopped down onto the couch, closing his eyes as he recalls what happened.

Gary walks to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, to see Ash flop onto the couch. He took another glass of water and gave it to Ash.

"What happened Ash?" Gary asked curiously. Usually, Ash would head straight to the shower after training.

Ash accepted the glass of water and drank it, and started to tell Gary what happened just a few minutes ago.

"Do you think a disturbance was caused, making them angry? And you happened to be nearby?"

"Maybe, I don't know. Healing takes up my energy, but I can't rest in this state." Ash complains, he was sweaty from the training like always.

"Too bad Ashy-boy. Can't help you with that" Gary chuckled in amusement as he sees Ash slowly make his way to grab his clothes to shower.

=Timeskip=

The Kahuna of the Island, Hala, invited the class to have a battle with him. And of course, they accepted.

When they arrived, they see a green card boy batting with him. But unfortunately, he lost.

"Hello there! I am Hau!" The green-haired boy, named Hau waved at the group.

They waved back, and they all got to know each other. They started to feed their pokémons before battling with the Kahuna.

"I can't wait to see one of you battle him! It may just be for a learning experience, but still, a battle is a battle." Hau chirped.

Hala too released his pokémons. A Riolu was one of them. It saw Ash and ran up to him, surprising everyone, and started to nuzzle Ash and cooed softly.

Ash seeing this emitted a claiming Aura that all the pokémons felt it.

Ash's Lucario also emitted a claiming Aura and patted the Riolu, and it started to nuzzle Lucario too, and coo louder.

"Riolu doesn't like interacting with people. Usually, it interacts with pokémons, it took me days to gain its trust, that's a surprise," Hala says as they witness this sight.

"I don't know, maybe it is my Aura," Ash says.

=Timeskip=

The students started to battle Hala, and Hau took around. Gary challenged him and won, getting the Fightium Z. This shocked everyone but Ash.

It was Ash's turn. He also decided to challenge Hala.

"Hariyama! Come out for battle!" Hala says.

"His Hariyama is strong, and I still can't beat it." Hau comments.

"Staraptor let's battle together!" Ash says as it revealed the Shiny Staraptor.

"I have not seen it in battle! I wonder what Ash is planning to do" Sophocles said in excitement.

Lucario sat at the side with the rest and patted the Riolu who was now asleep since it didn't want to leave either one of their sides for quite a while.

"Battle begin!" Kukui says once again.

"Staraptor, take the skies" Staraptor shot up in the air with such speed.