8

Previously

"Alright then, do not wander too far off okay? I'll be heading to sleep." And with that Ash went to sleep in the big tent that the three are sharing. 

Little did they know, a certain pokémon was watching them.

No One's POV

Both Ralts went into the tent and laid next to their trainer. The male Ralts looked troubled, even if she couldn't see his eyes, she knew her brother was feeling troubled being sensitive to emotions and she was also feeling the same thing. 

Poké Speech 

'You feel it too don't you?' The older asked. 'He is...feeling sad and seems to be recovering from whatever happened' The younger concluded. 'Yea...Should we ask him?' The younger asked 'No need for that.' 

Both of them turned around so see who was the owner of the voice, Greninja came out of the shadows.

'I should tell you what happened, after all, you are his friends' The Ninja pokémon said as he sat next to them. 'F-friends? ' The male Ralts stuttered out 'Yes he sees his pokémons as friends and not just what most trainers think about pokémon.' 

Both were taken aback by this, they have escaped multiple trainers thanks to the help of their parents and saw how power-hungry most were.

 'Would you want me to tell my story or Ash's story? ' 'Um... C-Can you tell us yours after Ash's story? ' The female Ralts replied 'No problem'

Then the Ninja pokémon told the betrayal story to the two Feeling pokémon. The male Ralts was so angry that the younger had to hold him back. 

'H-How could they! I swear I will grow strong enough to help Ash show that he is not weak.' Both agreed, 'Brother please calm down' And the male Ralts calmed down and laid back on Ash side.

'Alright, so...' Greninja told the story to the two siblings. Both listened to the Ninja pokémon, not interrupting one bit.

'And because of our bonding, what you saw us do when battling Charizard is called the battle bond. It gives me a boost, just like mega evolution without the keystone and stone necessary for mega evolution '. 

The Ralts looked confused so Greninja explained everything they needed to know.

'Hey, you both should sleep, you guys are still quite young so please rest' Greninja said as he realised that the younger was starting to doze off. 

'Alright,' The younger Ralts said before she fell asleep next to Ash. 'Greninja, can I ask you something?' The brother asked. 'Sure' 

'Do you think that Ash thinks I'm weird? I mean...My colours are different-' 'No.' Greninja replied confidently. 

'He won't and neither will us, his pokémons too' And with that the older Ralts fell asleep, knowing that he was accepted.

Ash's POV 

I woke up, to see both Ralts sleeping on me. I look around to see Gary seated up reading a book and Brock already out of bed. "Hey...Ralts? Wake up, I can't move with you on me" I said sheepishly. 

"Ralts?" The older one said before waking up the younger one. "How would you tell the difference between the two Ralts" Gary spoke up as he stared at me, confusion and curiosity written on his face.