The Final

Previously

He didn't look back and walked ahead. Is former friends just stares at him.

"Time to go guys" Ash smiled at them. Lunala opened the Ultra hole as they all flew through, to be met with Necrozma flying around, full out rampage. 

Solgaleo cried in pain as more of its life force was drained glowing brighter. They all started to attack, and soon after, Nezcorzma let's go its hold on Solgaleo. While Lusamine and the rest tried to dig further into the lore of the Light Trio, in order to seal the ultra-hole to prevent the ultra beast entering the islands.

While the group went into hiding, biding their time as Solgaleo and Lunala are battling Necrozma. They are met with small purple pokémons, as tho, they have entered a den. And truth be told they were met with a large purple dragon-like pokémon. 

The welcome wasn't friendly.

~Timeskip~

Unfortunately, the only way to end the rampage according to the now known Naganadel, is having to give up both in order to stop its rampage.

"What are we planning to do now?"  Lilie says in panic.

"I don't know..." Gladion replies.

"We can't lose the duo, if they are gone, chaos will ensue" A frantic voice from professor Wickie.

The group was in a dilemma, not knowing how to respond. Time is ticking, the duo is starting to get exhausted by each second. And while everyone was trying to come up with a plan, Ash found Lilie in the corner, lost. He decided to comfort her, hugging her trying to calm her down, and eventually, she did, smiling and thanking Ash before joining the group and coming up with ideas.

'Satoshi, I may be able to break a rule and reverse time. Much to Garatina's disappointment' 

'Is there a catch?' His face turned into a frown.

'In order to not make a bigger mess, I will have to rewind time to the start to you're first journey'

'Why-'

'Because it is a chain reaction, a series of events had led to this. We can't interfere without consequences, if I rewinded time when this mess started, I would be responsible for a whole other mess that you have to clean up on the end.'

'Alright, do I lose all my current pokémons?'

'Yes, but you will have two legendaries that you have yet to meet join you, they would make sure that no harm is done to you, as the other pokémons would too lose their memories of ever meeting you. Which means that the legendaries would not remember you too, only me, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus.'

Remember one thing, that because of this chaotic world, you have the purest heart. Everyone will lose their memories, so now, you know their true colours. Don't be fooled again, Satoshi.'

And with that Ash blacked out, remembering the words of Dialga. He was met with two armoured wolves, one holding a sword and one with a shield for a mane, cyan and magenta respectively.

'We are your guardians Satoshi, we are ordered by Dialga to keep you safe in your new journey, as well as guiding you.'

'We pledge our loyalty to you, chosen one'

'May we help you in your journey to greatness, saving the world from chaos once again'

An ear-piercing sound of the alarm woke Ash up, only have found two different pokéballs by his bedside, one had a shield engraved on it, with the colour of magenta and gold, same with the other but with a sword and it being cyan instead of magenta.

'Welp, time to start over and stop this mess' He thought to himself as he kept the pokéballs in his pocket before rushing down to eat breakfast. To start his journey once again.

THE END

Okay, this end may not be the most satisfying ending but I tried my best. Thank you to those who stayed till the end for this crappily written story. Thank you for those who have been voting for the chapters. The new story that I would be rewriting is like a second part of this book. I would be announcing the new rewritten book in here. Welp, that's all I have today now, thank you all! Have a fantastic day/night everyone! Stay safe!