28 pt 1 | Final(?)

Previously

"Alright, time to finally end this mess" Ash mutters as he and Greninja making eye contact, he gives a nod and water starts to surround the both of them. And Greninja now having a large water shuriken on his back and a red mark on his forehead.

No One's POV

The two prepared their final blow, rainbow-like magic bonding the two together, the water shuriken got bigger and bigger. It resulted in golden-like shuriken, it glistened in the pure aura it contained, shining. 

Adrenaline pumping, they got ready to launch the final blow to end this mess. The beast screeched and started to attack even more furiously. It's vicious attacks barely missing the children.

"Ash hurry up! We can't keep it distracted for that long, probably for another 1 minute!" Gladion shouted while protecting Lilie.

5

Ba-dump

4

Ba-dump

3

Ba-dump

2

Ba-dump

1

Fire

Ash's eyes glowed a faint blue, and he shouted as though that would have made the situation any better. The massive golden shuriken hit the target, making the ultra beast cry out in pain. It finally released Lusamine and floated away.

"Mother!" The two shouted, running to her side. Gary returned with their pokémons while Ash struggled to continue standing, he returned his pokémons before leaning onto Solgaleo for support. The metal lion purred and nuzzled Ash.

When they thought everything was over, a sudden cry from the depths made the ground below them to shake.

"We gotta get outta here! Come one!" Ash shouted in panic, the previous wave of fatigue he experienced was overpowered by his instincts to live.

The hopped on Solgaleo and immediately escaped. When they returned, they were met with the rest of the group, they all had worry clear written in their faces.

"We don't have much time left, Solgaleo said that Necrozma has awakened and it is chasing after Lunala. I have a vague idea who Necozma is, and it is heading to this dimension" Ash managed to say in his weakened state.

"Let's heal everyone up and discuss a plan," Lusamine said while helping Lilie off Solgaleo, Ash got off weakly, professor Kukui immediately went to help Ash. He started to fall asleep from exhaustion.

~Timeskip~

"Well? I think-" Lusamine was about to say to the group before a loud screech was heard. The group left the lab to see obsidian like a creature chasing a bat-like creature, wing as beautiful as the night sky. Lunala.

Solgaleo forced its way out of the pokéball and immediately soared to Lunala to help. Attacking the beast and avoiding its deadly attacks.

That is, Necorzma. 

"What are we supposed to do?"  Sophocles panicked as they watch the trio fight. 

"Assist" Ash muttered as he released Rayquaza, it roared and caught almost everyone by surprise.

"Dragon Ascent!"

The now Mega Rayquaza harshly hit Necrozma, making it slightly flinch, nut now it was hesitant. As though it was weighing the possibilities if it continued to fight. The duo didn't hesitate and attacked. Rayquaza made eye contact with Ash, as though asking for permission to attack.

He just nodded.

It charged up an attack, seemingly a hyper beam, Necrozma was occupied with the duo, and it did not realise the incoming attack. It was a direct hit while the duo went unharmed. It screeched and launched itself at Lunala. 

Solgaleo ran in front to protect Lunala, thus Necrozma latching onto Solgaleo instead, covering it like an armour. Solgaleo let out a painful cry, and soon it was taken over by Necorzma. It then left through a portal.

Rayquaza returned to normal and was returned to its pokéball. Ash had a lot of question come his way immediately, but the sudden cry of Lunala.

TO BE CONTINUED 
Welp, this book is nearly done, there should be quite a bit of mistake in this chapter since I have not proofread it yet. 

I am hoping yall have been enjoying this book. The next part would take a while. Anyways look forward to the remake and the last and final chapter of this book. I am wondering whether I should make a one-shot book, let me know y'all thoughts on this.

Anyways, stay safe everyone! Have a fantastic day/night!