7

Previously

After the explanation, they were furious at the traitors. Professor Oak went to get something for all of them, and it was...

No One's POV

Watchdex.

"Here, they are called watchdex. It was a device that could store all the pokémon you caught, ignoring the limit of 6 pokémon on you, act like your pokédex, it is updated to all the pokémons in the different regions outside Kanto. You can also communicate with other watchdex users. "

"Thank you!" They all said in unison. They all put their watchdex on as they kept most of their pokémon in the device. They all exchange their numbers.

"I wish I could join you again Ash, but I have to leave to help my bothers with the gym, farewell," Cilan says as he walks out of the lab. "Bye Cilan!" Ash and Gary said. 'Huh. So Cilan is his name.' Brock thinks to himself.

"Come on let's go, Brock, you can ride on Arcanine, seeing how you are not in the condition to walk," Gary said as he called out Arcanine.

The three left as they journeyed towards the tree of beginning. As they were walking, they heard a cry, most likely from a pokémon. "Let's follow it," Ash said before taking off to the source of the sound. "Let's go!" Both of them said.

The sight horrified them, a Dratini and Aerodactyl caught in a net, struggling to free themselves, as well as two caged up Shiny Ralts.

The pokémons were all really bruised up. The people next to seem like pokémon hunters, they were talking to each other.

"Charizard Flamethrower!" " Crobat Use hypnosis!" "Umbreon use shadow ball!"

All three of them shouted respectively, the two pokémon hunters were fast asleep. "I'll phone Officer Jenny," Gary said as he phoned the Officers.

Ash's POV

I walked towards the four pokémons, they seemed to be terrified, not blaming them tho, they are really hurt and is trying their best to defend themselves.

"Hey, it's okay now, please try not to move too much. It may make your injuries worse." I tried to calm them down as I use a sharp rock nearby to cut the ropes.

"Charizard, use flamethrower on the lock" The two Ralts seems to be too weak to move, Ralts are not native here, most likely the hunters were gathering to do who knows what.

"Officer Jenny is on her way, let's try to heal the pokémons first. Luckily we are not that far from Pewter City" Gary said as cautiously walked towards the Aerodactyl and Dratini.

"I can help with the Aerodactyl," Brock said as he slowly got off the Arcanine. "I'll take care if the Dratini, Ash how about you take care of the Ralts?"Gary suggested as he took out some medical supplies for all of them to use.

"Alright then," I replied, I place my hand in front of them, they both seemed weary but when they sense my emotions, they eventually started to walk towards me.

"Here, this may sting but you will be better, is it okay with you?" I asked I didn't want them to be scared if me, it pains me to see how injured they are.

Both nodded, signifying they understood and is okay with it. I took out a spray, it had purple substance in it, I gently hold one of the Ralts as sprayed the medicine.

The Ralts was trying to not scream, I did the same with the other and after that, both were fine.

What surprised me was that both hugged me after they were recovered, I patted their head as I look to see the Aerodactyl and Dratini were also fine, laying on their healers as a sign of thank you.