19

Previously
"Alola," They both said as they made their way towards the town.

"The atmosphere here is very lively and friendly," Ash says as he and Gary were walking on the streets.

"Yea...It is pretty crowded too" Gary noted while scanning their surroundings.

"Shall we explore for new pokémons? There is a forest there. There should be some at the very least."

"Sure"

The two walked into the forest, and as they walked deeper, they heard a howl, to see two Rockruff fight, causing some destruction to their surroundings.

"We should stop them before they destroy the place, Ash, try communicating to them through your Aura?" Gary suggested as the two Rockruff are so indulged in their fight that they did not notice the two boys.

"I'll try."

'Hello'

This shocked the two Puppy pokémon. They looked around and growled a bit at the two.

"They should be close to evolving, explaining their rough and violent behaviour," Gary says as he took a closer look at the two.

'We are not planning to hurt you, please calm down so we can settle this peacefully.'

The two dropped their guard and allowed the two to approach them. Ash carefully pet one of them while emitting a calming Aura, causing it to start rubbing on Ash, it was quite painful but the hits Lucario throw out are more painful than sharp rock rubbing on him.

Gary also carefully pet it and scratches the back of its ear, he got the same treatment, but it was hard for him to endure it.

"You don't mind joining us, would you?"

They both braked happily and was caught into the pokéball.

"That was an adventure for sure" Ash hummed in agreement as they continued, a pokémon following close behind, observing every move.

=Timskip=

The two walked back to Kukui's house to shower after a long day. Ash went first while Gary was playing with his companions. Gary then showered, and Ash looked up more on Rockruff, he decided to look for the three since professor Kukui was not home yet.

Gary was hit with the smell of delicious food once he stepped out of the shower.

"Wow, it looks delicious."

"Thanks"

The door suddenly opened to see professor Kukui entering the house.

"Wow something smells good in here, how are you two doing?" He smiled while releasing his Mid-day Lycanroc, allowing it to roam around in the house.

"Good" they both replied.

" This pupper likes to roam around. Sometimes I don't even return it to its pokéball because if how much he likes to be outdoors."

"Interesting"

He took the pokéfood and asked if they need to feed any of their pokémons.

'Anyone of you needs food?' Ash asked telepathically to his pokémons who are in their pokéballs.

"Me, Gallade and Staraptor, the rest are still full from earlier."

'Alright thanks, Lucario.'

'Welcome'

He released them and Ruckfuff, while Gary released his Umbreon and Rockruff. Kukui poured the pokéfood into the bowls and gave them their food.

"Dinner is ready, here," Ash says as he places the plates of food on the coffee table.

They sat in the couch as Kukui listened to their adventures and the encounter with the Rockruffs. Ash left out about him having legendaries and encountering multiple legendaries, not fully trusting him yet.

Professor then told them about himself and his job other than a professor. He teaches students from the school!

"That's cool, what do you research in? I am doing fossil pokémons, pokémon moves and legendaries as a side project."

"Oh, really! I also research on pokémon moves", And Kukui told them about the unique Z-moves.

Ash and Gary continued to explore the forest the next day when they heard a coo, looking around to see the Tapu of the Island, Tapu Koko.

'What has piqued your interest, Tapu Koko.'

'The both of you are strong, we trust you, here, take this Z-Ring. This will help you in Alola'

Suddenly two Z-Ring was created and was placed on their wrist.

'Gary, be a good friend and see him as your brother, goes the same to you Satoshi. We will meet again.'

And it flew off, the two confused at what happened but made a promise, that since they aren't rivals, they may as well be brothers.

=After a week of bonding with each other and Professor Kukui, and training their respective pokémons=

" The food the both of you cook is amazing!" Gary says in delight as they are having dinner. They chuckled at his behaviour.

"Would the both of you like to come with me to the pokémon school tomorrow? Your battling styles are different and can teach the students how to be able to overcome when in a tight situation."

Ash and Gary shared a look before Ash speaking up "Sure, hey Gary. We should battle like old times! Starter verses Starter?"

"Yea, mega allowed?"

"Yep, that is going to be so fun!"

Kukui smiled at their interaction, "Tomorrow, it is, wake up at seven guys."

They talked for quite a while, Ash trusted Kukui and told him about the legendaries and the incident.

Ash wanted to show them some of the Legendaries and released them in the forest where he usually trains, Professor Kukui was amazed, and Gary smiled at his reaction.

The legendaries warmed up to the two eventually. Ash returned them after, and they headed back to the house as it was 10 p.m. getting ready to head to bed.

Tomorrow was going to be a shock for the students.

TO BE CONTINUED
And I'm done with this chapter! Yay! Next chapter going to be out tmr[Hopefully]. Have a good day/night everyone. Thank you for the support so far! 😄