15

Previously
And we went back into our rooms as it was quite late at night already. I decided to take a shower before heading to bed.

I was woken up by a voice in my head, and it belonged to...

No One's POV

"L-Latias? Rayquaza and...Latios? Latios, I thought you died!" Ash exclaimed in shock. They were floating outside the window, Ash opened the window in order to talk to them.

'Hello, Ash! We were sent by Acreus to accompany you! And also something form Arceus' Latias said telepathically in joy, placing the box on the bedside table.

"Arceus?!"

'Indeed' Rayquaza and Latios replied.

FlashBack

Hall Of Origins

'Attention everyone! Let us discuss about the fellow trainer, Ash Ketchem' Arceus boomed, authority in its voice. Everyone was silent, not daring to utter a word.

'Now that I have your attention, Lugia? Mew? Or anyone else.What is the update on the fellow trainer Ash?'

'He is planning to head to Sinnoh if I heard correctly' Suicune piped in.

'I see...Rayquaza, Latias, Would you like to join Ash? Knowing that you would want to see him again.'

'Thank you' The shiny Rayquaza and Latias replied.

The meeting went on as usual, but when it ended.

'Latias, meet me at Alto Mare, near the forest'

'Okay?' Latias answered unsurely.

They met at Alto Mare, and Latias asked 'What are we doing here?'

'You want to see your brother again?'

'Y-yes! Of course!' Latias replied.

Arceus started to use the Unown, to gather at one place and soon, once a flash was seen and the Unowns left, in that place was Latios.

'Brother!' Latias cried and rushed to hug her brother.

'Latias?Ar-Ar-Arceus?'Latios greeted them in unbelief.

'Hello Latios, now go and accompany Ash, I have to go now. Best wishes to the both of you. Give Ash this box please, thank you and see you again.'

And with that Arceus went back into the skies late at night where everyone was asleep.

Flashback End

"I'm so glad that you're all back!" Ash said in pure happiness.

'Come on what are you waiting for? We want to join you!'

Ash held out three pokéballs and threw two in the air and one at Latias who was inside the room.

The three was caught successfully and Ash said "Welcome to the family" and he put them in his Watchdéx.

He closed the windows and went to bed as it was 12 midnight and was soon to be 1 in the morning.

He places the box in his bag and quickly headed off to sleep.

Time skip

"Well, I am off going to train, meet back here at 6?" Ash suggested when they reached Sinnoh.

"Alright" and they went their separate ways.

Ash went into a nearby forest to find an open spot to train.