9

Previously

"Charizard start off with Flamethrower and Steel Wing, Greninja use Double Team and Water Shuriken and Lucario, use Aura Sphere and Close Combat! "

No One's POV

The raging battle continued, attacks being countered or hitting their supposite target or even missing. In the end, the Rock Peak pokémon, Iceberg pokémon and the Iron pokémon were close to fainting.

"Charizard Blast Burn on all three of them!" Ash said tiredly as Greninja was pretty badly injured and the battle bond was taking a toll on bis body.

The lights on the three pokémons died down and Ash threw three pokéballs. It shook three times before the 'Clink' from all three pokéballs could be heard.

Greninja returned to normal and Ash collapsed and had a hard time getting up. "Mew?" Mew said as it circled around Ash and his tired pokémons.

"Lucario, Greninja and Charizard return, you all did well," Ash said as he picked up their respective pokéballs and, after calling them back to their pokéballs he kept them in his pocket.

He slowly walked towards the three pokéballs that held the three legendary pokémons and kept them in the watchdex. 'Ash, can I be out of my pokéball?'

"I see no problem with that" Ash replied, 'I' ll teleport you there, you must be exhausted' Mew said and waited for Ash's approval. He just nodded tiredly before finding himself at the camp Brock and Gary set up.

"Ash! Are you alright? You look exhausted" Brock said as he hurried toward Ash who was nearly collapsing due to exhaustion.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just need to rest for a bit." And with that Ash just sat down leaning on the tree for support and slid down, closing his eyes immediately.

"Oh hey, Mew, I assume you are now Ash's pokémon," Brock said as Mew was curled up on Ash's hat. 'Yea, Sir Arron's Lucario too.'

"Good to know, lunch is ready. I'll help heal your pokémon if you need to". "Yea, thanks a lot Brock," Ash said, eyes still closed, Brock hummed in reply and went to get food for Ash as Gary was already digging into his food.

"Ralts, Greninja, Lucario, Charizard come on out," Ash said as the 5 pokémons emerged from the pokéball, Brock laid their pokéfood at the side and gave Ash a plate of food he cooked. They all went over to eat their food as Brock went to heal the three pokémons.

=Time skip=

"Ralts, let's go train, you too Lucario," Ash said as he and the other 3 pokémons headed toward an area where they would not hurt the pokémons residing in the forest.

After managing to learn the basics of Aura and teaching the Ralts to battle as a pair, Lucario manages to learn Shadow Ball and Double Team. He trains the three other pokémons as well, Regirock, Regice and Registeel. Gaining their trust, talking to them by Aura.

Suddenly, a swarm of Beedrill and Spearow came out of nowhere, Lucario got ready to attack while the female Ralts stayed behind and the brother immediately got ready to attack.

'There was a disturbance in the forest, I can't reason with them, no choice we have to attack Ash, I should be okay on my own' Lucario said and was already attacking to protect them.

"Right, Ralts use physic and use Confusion!" Both fried their attacks at the flock of Spearow. "Regirock use Stone Edge on the Spearows! Regice and Registeel help Lucario out! "

A Beedrill charged at Ash with Air cutter, the male Ralts noticed and quickly use light screen, in the end, the male Ralts got slightly damaged by the attack.

He used Psychic and the Beedrill got more agitated and used Twineedle on the male Ralts.

"Ralts! Quick use Shadow sneak!" Ash said as he tried to split his attention, commanding his pokémons to attack the Spearows and Beedrill.

The attack hit the Beedrill but it managed to hit the Ralts with Headbutt.

"Ralts!" Ash shouted as he saw Ralts get hit, the male Ralts was on the ground, clearly in pain, then white light surrounded his body.

He then evolved into Kirlia and used Teleport to avoid the Headbutt that came its way. "Ralts use Ice Punch at Beedrill !"

A cry was heard up in the sky, they looked up to see...

TO BE CONTINUED
And here is another chapter! (Wrote really little, sorry) Next chapter will be delayed...So either reread the book or go explore for more books to read, have a great day/night.
Don't mind me just, promoting my Art Acc Instagram... @ct.artworkz