4

Previously

"Soon maybe tomorrow," Ash replied as he is planning to stay for a bit before leaving to start his journey again.

'I hope I leave this place soon" Ash thought to himself.

Ash's POV

"Now thinking about it, where can I stay for the night?" Ash mumbled to himself. Gary, who was still hugging, heard him and chuckled "Since when did Ashy-boy think? Did you hit your head or something?"

No One's POV

The room started to erupt in laughter to what Gary had said, Ash gave Gary a glare but eventually joined in.

"I'll have to head back to the gym for a bit, so I guess I should take my leave," Brock said as he started to walk to towards the exit. "Bye," They all said in unison.

"Gramps, can Ash and Cilan stay here? I assume Cilan has no place to currently stay and Ash would not want to go back to the hell-hole he called home." Gary asked as he finally got off Ash.

"Sure I don't see why not, Both of them can share your room." Professor Oak replied to his Grandson. "Would you both want to sleep in my room? I can also get to know you, Cilan better."

"Sure" Both Cilan and Ash answered simultaneously. "Great! Now since that is settled, would you guys want to order something for lunch? It is only 2 pm." Professor Oak inquired us.

"How about ordering food? I can make the pokémon their food, I want to see what type of food they like." Cilan said, excitement in his voice. " Sure I don't see why not" Professor Oak happily replied.

"Um...Professor Oak? Greninja got injured protecting me from those backstabbers' pokémon, could you help me heal it here?"

"I'm afraid that if I bring it to the nearby pokémon centre, I'll see them and I am sure that they will attack me on sight, even if I am not there, there is a high chance they would recognise Greninja...Please?"

Ash asked timidly, afraid of the answer professor Oak was going to give.

"I should be able to call nurse Joy to come over here." Professor Oak answered. Ash so was relieved he did not have to face them.

Professor Oak made a phone call to nurse Joy, after the call, he faced Ash and said, "She would be here in 2 minutes." "Alright then" Ash replied.

They all just decided that McDonald's is what they would be eating for lunch. As professor Oak went to wait for nurse Joy to arrive, Cilan started cooking for the pokémons and Gary went to his bedroom to prepare his guest.

"I'll go talk to my other pokémons see whether...They agree..." Ash said solemnly before walking to the garden.

Ash's POV

As I entered the garden, to my horror, the sight of my pokémon together, disappointment clearly shown all of their eyes. Some were already preparing their attack.

But then, a loud menacing roar was heard, it scared the pokémons, stopping their attacks. I turned to see the owner of the roar, I had a hunch that it was the only other pokémon that is still loyal to me.

Ha. I was right.

My Charizard stood defensively in front of me, it growled angrily at them. Sensing the strong and the hostile aura emitting from him.

Being smart, they all backed off returning to what they were doing before. But not without glaring at me and Charizard with hatred.

I returned to the lab. Just in time, nurse Joy entered and put down her medical kit.

"Well, where is the pokémon you wanted me to heal?" Nurse Joy inquired.

"Right here...Greninja got injured protecting me, I got attacked out of the blue" I said, taking out the pokéball that Greninja that was currently in.

"Come out Greninja..." It hurts me to see him in such a state.

Nurse Joy's POV

The sight was horrifying, 'Greninja? Was it the pokémon's name? Poor thing, I'll have to help it now.'

No One's POV

After nurse Joy was done, Greninja was returned to his pokéball to rest, then she gave Ash a medical kit and said, "Here take this, you may need this in the future." And with that, she left.

5 minutes later

"Ding dong~" The doorbell rang, its ringing echoing in the professor's Oak laboratory, gaining everyone's attention. "I'll get it!" Gary said. He came back with 2 big bags and 4 large drinks in both his hands.

Everyone dug in and the day went past quickly, after their dinner that Cilan made, they went to bed.

Ash's POV

I hope that everything would be fine.

No One's POV

And with that, he was swallowed into the abyss of the darkness of the dealy peaceful night.

TO BE CONTINUED
Haiii, sorry guys it has been a long time since I uploaded, thank you for your patience, I should be able to upload like before, not confirmed tho. Well, Have a great night/day 😀
Don't mind me just, promoting my Art Acc Instagram... @ct.artworkz