Chapter 4 - School

(3rd POV)

"Its finally Monday," (y/n) thought. Groggily getting out of bed, put school clothes on, and decide getting breakfast. Heading into the kitchen you saw a note on the table and decided to read it.

"Dear y/n, I have left early for work and made a ham & cheese omelette for you, its in the microwave. Make sure to wash dishes before going to school. I have also packed a school lunch, its in the fridge. Have a wonderful day at school pumpkin. Daddy will always love you. <3 papa."

You placed the paper back on the table and went to grab your packed lunch. Instead of opening to see what it is, you decide to leave it a suprise, so you set it back into the fridge. Looking at the clock its currently 7:45 am, and school didn't start till 9. Knowing that your house was a 10 minute walk, you went to the couch and watch Tv.

*le time skip*

You got up from the couch at 8:30 and decided to start walking to school. You grabbed everything before leaving the house: backpack full of school stuff, house key, gym clothes, phone, charger, headphones, and finally your lunch. Placing everything into your backpack you were ready to go.

Walking to school was boring, but you decided to take out your headphones listening to the radio on your phone. It wasn't long until you reached the front of the school. Putting away your phone, you headed inside straight towards the first class.

The day went by normal, which ment you hadn't seen the bullies. By the third class ending the bell rang signifying it was time for lunch. The principle allowed student to eat where ever they'd like, as long as it's within school property. You didn't eat with your friends today, because you wanted to relax, and they understood. Sitting on the school roof was best because, no one else ate there. Its peaceful and relaxing.

Retreiving the lunch dad made, you thought. "I wonder what dad prepared this time?"

Evaluating the contents you saw a red apple, oreo fluff, an egg sandwhich, and a bottle of chocolate milk. Thrilled to eat the choices dad thought of, you faintly hear a noise to see your bullies.

They noticed you and started to walk towards you. You were about to leave, after putting your lunch away, but one of them grabbed your shoulder and forced you back down.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here. Why it's our good friend (y/n)." Brad, the leader of the group, says as he called to the others. The other two bullies are, Maria and Nick. They snickered with blunt smiles upon their faces as they walked next to Brad.

"Go away Brad, I have other things to do." You say without showing signs of fear. Thinking with annoyance to yourself, "What do they want this time?"

"Awww, but we just want to have some fun and play with you." Brad says retreiving a switchblade knife. His smile had gotten bigger and creepier then ever.

Without hesitation you pushed them aside sprinting for the school roof door. Maria grasped the back of your shirt collar, tossing you to the floor. Nick instandly shut the door blocking your only exit off the roof. You coughed trying to gasp for air as you were thrown on the floor. Glancing up you see Brad walking towards you. He crouched down, blade still in hand, smile on his face.

"Well isnt this a big surprise? What's the matter (y/n), cat got your tongue?" Brad chuckled slashed at your face, leaving a small cut on your left cheek.

Wincing at the slight cut, you backed away up against the closed door. Holding your cheek, you stared at Brad as he chuckled lowly towards your reaction.

"Maria, Nick, hold her there." He demanded staring at you and they followed.

Maria held your right side as Nick held your left. They kept you pinned in place while you struggled to break free. Brad continued to chuckle at any of your failed attepts to escape.

"I have waited... so long... to do this (y/n). You have no idea." Brad said looking you straight in the eyes.

You weren't sure what he was gunna do but didn't like how he said it. Trying to struggle more, but no use. Brad was right infront of you again and he raised his arm, blade in hand. Brad slashed at your stomach making you yelp in pain. He kept laughing as he continued slashing at your arms, legs, chest, even your face a few times. The cuts weren't too deep, but it still made you bleed slightly. You soon went limp when Brad slashed at your stomach for the third time. Maria and Nick seemed to enjoy watching you suffer with every slash Brad made.

(Your POV)

"Have you had enough yet (y/n)?" Brad lifted my head towards his face.

I was emotionless, didn't speak a single word. I was just dead weight in the hands of Maria and Nick.

"Alright then, no answer? Guess I'll just keep going." Brad replied grinning ear to ear.

With his last words he raised his arm aiming for my head, but as he swung towards me his arm was forcibly stopped midway.