Chaper 6 - Meeting Him

(Third perspective)

You stood there a while glaring at whatever startled you, but couldn't see anything as they were in the shadows. You still sensed them standing there.

"Whoever's there, you need to come out now... or else." You spoke harshly towards the shadows.

The woods are dead silent as you saw a figure walk slowly from the shadows. In a fighting stance you saw before you was quite unexpecting. The person walking out of the shadows was a male, as he is tall and very slim. The man wore a dark black suit with a blood red tie. His skin is snow white, and his face... he has no face. No eyes, no nose, no ears, and especially no mouth. He's a slender-person.

This startled you a bit as you stepped back when he got closer. He seemed to have a suprised expression, even if you couldn't see it, you could tell.

"Stop right there or else." You say with a harsh tone.

He stood about 10 feet, look at you head to toe, he spoke.

"Who are you?" The slender man spoke.

With a snarky responce you say, "I'm the one who's supposed to ask questions." A pause of silence, then you continued. "It's quite rude to sneak up on someone in the middle of a forest."

"I'm quite sorry. Let me introduce myself. I am Slenderman, keeper of the forest. You may call me Slender." He spoke calmly, and smoothly.

A gust of wind blew, creating silence between the two of you, throughout the forest hitting your bare skin. It didn't feel cold, neither warm, just relaxing.

"Isn't it your turn to introduce yourself, little one?" He spoke with irritation.

You stood up straight, dusing yourself off and spoke, "I am (n/n). I am also not little. I'll be 18 in a few days, thanks." Sarcasm spread through your words.

You decided not to reveal your real name and stood in silence when he spoke once more.

"Where did you come from? I have never seen another creater, like myself, except my brothers." Questioned Slenderman, as he spoke towards you stepping closer.

You didn't react to his action, but then realized what he said.

"You have brothers? How many?" Curiosity raced through your thoughts. But you answered his question first, "I am the daughter of Rosane."

Surprise was blasted on Slender's "face" as you mentioned your mother's name. He seemed taken aback and then spoke quickly.

"A slender-woman named Rosane was a great friend of mine, she was one of the few last females of our kind. My brothers and I didn't care to mate with her, for she had another mate none of us knew about because she kept him a secret. She left a half-century ago to be with him and none of us knew what happed after she left. Is she alright?" Slender seemed quite concerned about Rosane. "Also to answer your question, yes I do have brothers. Three of them to be exact, you can meet them another time."

You hesitated as he was much closer then before. He seemed a bit taller then you in your Slender-person form, but if you were human he'd seem like a skyscraper.

"You need to come with me. I have more questions to ask later. But, one must be answered by you now." Slender's voice became a lot deeper and smoother. He faced directly at you, 'eye to eye'.

You were silently and patiently waiting for his final question to ask. When he finally asked you were taken aback.

"Would you like to come to my mansion, live there, and work for me as a proxy?" Slender finished speaking as his hand was held out waiting for you you to grab it as an acceptance.

"Was he sincerely asking me to leave home, leave my life, leave dad?" You thought.

You were speachless, standing there with nothing to say. Silence was brought on but was interrupted by Slender.

"I understand this is alot to take in, but I assure you that you'll be happy at the mansion. Leaving your old life, to start a new is hard. I've had to do the same thing before. Please consider my offer, and contact me using this." Slender spoke handing you a piece of paper.

It had a circle with an x through it. On the back were instructions on what to do in order to contact Slenderman. As you looked up he was gone? Without a trace of sound or footsteps leaving anywhere.

Looking back at the paper, you stuffed it into your pocket of your ripped clothes. Feeling like your alone once again, you started walking when realization hit you, you were still a slender-person. Using as much concentration, you were able to be human once more. Your clothes were a bit loose from being torn, but it didnt bother you much. You headed back towards a trail that felt like home.

When arriving in the backyard, you entered the back door. It was oddly quiet, dad should of been home by now. Walking into the living room, you heard static from the television set and turned it off.

Your stomach growled. "Guess I'd better get some food before I pass out." You thought while rubbing your stomach to calm it.

Realizing that its past dinner, you went to the kitchen to make food. You stopped at the doorway of the kitchen, and saw the most horrifying thing imaginable. It was...