Chapter 12 - Doctors know everything

(3rd POV)

"Will (y/n) be alright? Its been 3 days. She lost a lot of blood going against Jeff, he almost killed her." Slender spoke to Dr. Smiley.

Slender was standing next to unconsious (Y/n). They are hooked up to multiple machines to stay monitored. Bandages wrappped around (y/n) arms, legs, and stomach. The cuts Jeff made after becoming furious were close to major arteries, but luckily none were damaged.

"(Y/n) will be fine. They need plenty of rest and will awake in a few hours." Dr. Smiley reassured Slender.

Slender gave a nod and left the room. Dr. Smiley stayed and kept monitoring on (y/n).

A few hours later...

(Your Pov)

I flustered my eyes open. Trying to sit up I cant, but it seemed like I was strapped down for my own safety. I hear multiple machines, and see I'm hooked up.

"Your finally awake (y/n). How do you feel?" Dr. Smiley asked me.

"Fine, but where am I?" I curiously ask.

"Your in the Mansions infirmary. Jeff did a bad number on you, so Slender took you here to me. I patched you up, and did some blood work. Nothing to serious happened." Dr. Smiley explained as he ealked closer to me.

Dr. Smiley unstrapped my arms and legs from the table and allowed me to sit up. It felt good to stretch. He grabbed some papers and opened them, it seemed like papers about me.

"I wanted to ask you one thing though (y/n)." He paused as I looked at him, but continued. "Are you truly a Slender-person?"

And with that my body froze. "The secret is out. Of course he would know, hes a doctor. Doctors know everything." I thought panicking.

I looked down, and answered quietly, "Yes."

Dr. Smiley looked at me with worry. He took his papers and set them on the table beside us. Grabbing a chair,  he sat infront of me and put a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see him looking at me.

"No one knows do they (y/n)?" He asked. I shook my head no. "I promise I won't tell anyone, but you will have to eventually. Alright." He finishes speaking and unhooks the machines from me.

"Thank you for keeping my secret. I will tell everyone, but only when the right time comes I'll tell them." I saw with confidence.

Dr. Smiley nods amd walks out of the room. As he left, I got changed and headed out of the room. The hallway seemes familiar as I looked down the hall. I saw the stairway and headed towards it. Stopping at the top, I looked down and saw everyone in the living room, especially Jeff.

I headed down the stairs. But as I was almost at the end, one stair made a loud squeeking noise, in which I stopped my movements as everyone looked my way.

"(Y/n) your okay!" Sally says excitedly running and jumping into my arms embracing a hug.

"I am, thanks to Dr. Smiley patching me up." I say returing the hug to Sally.

As we finished the hug, I looked up and saw Jeff walking towards us. I was a bit suprised thinking he'd finish me off, but didn't do anything.

Jeff stopped a few feet away and spoke, "Okay so...I'm not the kind of person to say this, but Slendermans making me say it." He paused for a brief momenr and continued. "I'm sorry for almost killing you. I wasn't in control of myself after you were able to land a hit. I apologize."

"I forgive you Jeff." I say shaking his hand with a smile. I then looked towards Slender and spoke. "Um...so...Dr. Smiley told me that you were the one who brought me to him."

Slender shook his head giving a yes nod.

"Well thank you Slender. I appreciate your help." I saw blushing a bit.

When I looked up at Slender, I think I saw a slighy blush to him as well. Even with no face, he does have emotion.

"Well since you feel better. Lets Celebrate!" Splendor announced and everyone else cheered.

"Wait. Celebrate for what?" I interrupted.

"Your birthday of course. It is today,  right?" Slender answered.

"Wait is it really my birthday? What day is it?" I asked everyone trying to find a calender.

"Its July 5th." Slender replied.

"I guess it is my birthday. I but I only have one request." I ask and everyone waits. "No fighting from anyone."

They all agreed and went on to planning a party for this evening. It'll be an interesting event. A party planned my killers/murders, what could happen.

_____________________________________
Author note:

Didnt know anyone would have the same birthday as the reader character. Happy birthday to everyone.