Chapter 13 - Birthday Suprise!!

(Your POV)

After everyone conversed together, I was sent to my room. I was told by Slender to not come out until someone comes to get me, otherwise I'll ruin the suprise. If I did ruin it, that I could be punished. Whatever that ment.

So instead of being bored, I decided to shower and change into something nice. After showering, I have chosen a strapless, ruby red dress thats length is halfway below my knees. I unfortunately hate wearing heels, so I chose black flat shoes. My (length/color hair) was styled beautifully by myself, and I wore light makeup.

My shower, chothes changing, makup, and hairdue took about 2 hours. At the time I finished and observed myself in the standing door mirror, someone knocked on the door.

I went to open the door and was greeted by none other then Moon, my best friend and one of Slenders proxies. She is dressed up in a cute blue gown, wearing makeup, and her hair was french braided.

"Are you ready for the suprise (y/n)?" Moon asked as she leaned against my door.

"As ready as I can ever be." I reply as we walked down the hall, ascending the stairs and head out the front door.

"Um...Moon. Where are we going exactly?" I ask as curiously I was becoming the moment we stepped outside.

"To the suprise silly. Its just a bit up ahead. Slender wanted it to be in an open area for the fun." Moon replied treading on into the forest, making sure I followed close beside so I wouldnt get lost.

I decided to stay quiet for the rest of the walk. "I wonder what Slender ment by 'open area' when he told Moon." I say to myself.

We seemed to walk for about another 10 minutes until Moon suddenly stopped. She then took out a handkerchief from her pocket and blind folded me.

"Why do I need to be blindfolded?" I ask.

"Otherwise it'll ruin the suprise if you see." Moon replied.

I shrug it off and we continued to walk a few more minutes until a strong breeze came across my body. I then felt grass hit my ankles and sensed the mildew on it. Moon stopped me in my place. I was leaning up against a rock, and then I knew exactually where I was.

We were in the open grassy area with the one huge rock in the middle. "I used to come here to think. That was before dad passed away, and my experience." I thought as I climbed to the top of the rock.

As I reached the top, I felt a pair of hands untie the blindfold. I kept my eyes closed as it was removed, but opened them as it was completely off. Everyone was standing before me in decent, non killer clothing.

There was a long picnic table with food, drinks, and a cake in the middle of it all. Balloons were hung on the sides of the table and on them say 'Happy Birthday'.

I was speachless for quite a while. "No one, other then dad, has ever done something so nice for me. Thank you everyone." I finally say as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Slender picked me up and set me down from the rock onto the grass. "We hope you enjoy this day." He says placing a kiss on my forehead.

I became flustered, and placed my hand where he kissed. Looking up, Slender seems to be smiling. Moon elbowed my side and winked at me, which caused me to blush even more. Then everyone else comes up and tried to take my attention away, and I immedately calm down.

"Lets play some party games!" BEN shouts as everyone else agreed.

All the games were set up by different people. Sallie had face painting. Jeff had knife carvings. EJ had a memory game. BEN covered a box where you had to guess whats inside without peeking. Masky and Hoody done a cheesecake eating contest. Liu/sully made a guess who. Toby did an axe throwing contest. Dr. Smiley didnt have anything, but enjoyed everyone elses games. Moon had darts. Finally Slender and his brothers were the observers, just to make sure there weren't any unwanted interuptions.

Every game set up was fun and I enjoyed everything set up for today.

During the cheesecake contest, Masky and Hoody tied against those who participated, which wasn't many people.

At Jeff's knife carving, I made a butterfly. Everyone else made their favorite item and enjoyed breaking them. So did I.

The axe throwing was a bit difficult, but Toby demonstrated a proper technique on throwing the axe to get a precise accuracy for your target. Everyone seemed to get it, except Moon and I.

During face paint, Sallie made me into a tiger, and I made her into a flower. Even Slender and his brothers allowed Sally to paint actual faces where their faces would of been, it was hilarious.

Moon was super good at darts, but so was I. We went up against eachother until one of us was able to beat the other, and eventually Moon won.

After each of the games were tryed out, I got super exhausted. Sitting down at the picnic table, I reached for a glass of punch and gulped it down.

"Ah, now that was refreshing." I say aloud as I set the empty glass back onto the table.

"Sure seemed like it was." Unknown says.

I looked around and saw no one there. I came to the table alone while everyone else was enjoying themselves.

"Who said that?" I say curiously, and stood looking around more.

"That was me sweetheart. I'm above you, in the tree." Unknown replied.

I immediately look up and saw a creature....

______________________________________
Minor spelling issues fixed: 8/12/19