Chapter 5 - Transformation

(Your perspective)

"Have you had enough yet (y/n)?" Brad lifted my head towards his face.

I was emotionless, didn't speak a single word. I was just dead weight in the hands of Maria and Nick.

"Alright then, no answer? Guess I'll just keep going." Brad replied grinning ear to ear.

With his last words he raised is arm aiming for my head, and as he swung towards me his arm was forcibly stopped midway.

I looked up at him, his face was horrified from the sight. I was staring at him as a tendral came out of my back, which wrapped around his arm.

"Whats happening?" I thought looking at Brad and the tendral around his wrist.

"M-m-m-monster, your a monster (y/n)!" Maria and Nick spoke backing away with horrer in their eyes.

My body tensed up as 3 more tendrals sprung from my back. I seemed to have grown a little taller, about 6.5 feet tall. My skin became pale, almost white, my eyes became blood red, my teeth grew sharp to a point. My clothes ripped as I seemed to change.

"Aw man, I like this shirt, it was my favorite." I suddenly thought.

My attention was then brought back, and all i wanted to do was KILL Brad. He harrassed me long enough from bulling, and now he's going to pay for what he did to me all these years.

I shot two of my tendrals at Brad peircing through his stomach. He coughed up a lot blood. I began to chuckle at the sight, wrapping my last two tendrals around his neck and removed the ones from his stomach.

Using the free tendrals, I grabbed Maria and Nick so they wouldn't escape. While chocking Brad I grabbed his arms by the sholders, slowing starting to yank them out of the socket, having them rip off his body. Blood shot everywhere as Brad started to become pale, which ment he's dieing.

I lifted up Maria and Nick as I dropped Brad to the ground, let him die from blood loss.

"P-please don't h-hurt us (y/n). W-we were only p-pawns in Brads p-plans." Nick spoke with fear in his voice. Maria didn't speak but instead nodded.

I didn't listen to either of them, instead I grabbed each of their throats by hand, lifting them off the ground, choaking them as they began caughing.

"If you were only pawns, then why didn't you stop Brad? Why did you let him torture me for years? Why didn't you stand up for yourselves?" My voice was harsh, and scratchy. I only continued with hatred, "You will pay the price."

They both started crying, pleaded with me, but I didn't listen to them. My instincts right now were to kill those who hurt me.

I first took Maria in my tendrals restricting her in the air, as I grabbed Nick with both hands. He tried to break free but I am much stronger now. I immediately, without hesitation, ripped Nick in half spilling his blood everywhere on the school roof. Maria screamed in horrer as she was forced to watch. She still struggled in my grip, but to no avail she couldn't break free.

"Your turn." I spoke and faced Maria towards me.

"(Y/n) please, please don't do this. I don't wanna die, please." Maria pleaded over and over. She just wouldn't shut up.

As I was about to rip her apart, police sirens were heard coming towards the school. I then noticed Maria had her phone out and she called 911.

"Fucking bitch!" Yelling internally, squeezed Maria's neck tighter.

As the police reached the school, I dropped Maria leaving her with deep cuts and large bruises everywhere.

"I will be back for you one day." I spoke in Maria's ear as she trembled with fear.

Jumping off the roof, I ran into the forest behind the school as fast as I could. Running for I while, I came across a clearing in the forest. Stopping, I sat in the middle of the grass, crossed my legs and recollected my thoughts.

I sat there for a good while thinking to myself. "Man that was so exciting. I never expected to do that on my own. But... how do I turn back, will I be a slender-person forever?"

(Third Perspective)

While lost in thought, you heard a twig snap behind you. You turned, ready to strike at whatever was there, instead you saw...