Chaper 8 - Slenderman Mansion

(Your POV)

I woke up to the quiet chirping of birds on a tree outside. Sitting up I over looked where I was, and I then remembered.

"Oh ya, I summoned Slenderman, and he took me to his home. But... where is his home?" I thought as I got up from the bed.

I walked towards the window and say many trees outside, it was like the house was in a forest of some sort. I stood there a while admiring the nature outside.

"This forest of trees seem familiar somehow, but I can't quite understand why." I thought, but shrugged it off.

Walking back to the bed I open up the suitcase. Going through, I decided to take a shower and change clothes. Thankfully the room I was in had a connected shower with toiletries in it.

I grabbed one of the black dresses, and a pair of matching undergarments. Heading towards the shower I stripped from my stank clothes and turned on the shower. Hopping in I washed myself up, but stayed in afterwards to just let the warmth sooth in. After about 10 minutes, I turned off the water and hopped out. I dried off using a towel in the bathroom, and got dressed. I finished the rest of my routine and headed back to the bed. After putting my dirty clothes inside a collapsible hamper I sat on the bed to check my phone.

"Hopefully Slender doesn't find out that I'm the Slender-person he met in the woods the other day." I thought to myself while scrolling through facebook.

News about dads death came up, and the whereabouts of my being is unknown. Comments on how "I was abducted" or "killed" are most of what I see. Some stuff about dad was there to, like "murdered own daughter" or "homicide" was there. I closed my phone setting it beside me.

"This is going to be a long day." I say sarcastically towards myself. I then heard a knock at the door.

Getting up off the bed, I went to open the door and see Slender standing there. He was still very tall, but at least the hallway ceiling was taller.

"How are you feeling child?" Slender asked while kneeling down to my level a bit.

Shrugging I replied with, "Okay I guess, but where are we actually?"

Slender stood back up beckoning me to follow. So I did. Closing the bedroom door, we walked down the hallway. We walked for some time making a few left and right turns until we came upon a grand stairway. At the bottom of the stairs seemed to be a living room, and off to the side seemed like a kitchen. I was staring off into space, but was brought back when I felt Slender's hand on my shoulder. He motioned to go down the stairs and we went.

As we got to the bottom of the stairs Slender spoke up, "You are currently in my home, we like to call it Slenderman Mansion. But most of the others call it home, and soon you will to."

"Others? What others?" I asked as Slender finished speaking.

"You will meet them in do time, they are all currently out at the moment. Fornow, would you like anything to eat?" Slender asked.

Just then my stomach growled, so I nodded and sat at the dining table in the kitchen. The table was long and had many chairs. Each chair seemed to have a certain design, sort of like the doors in the hallways from earlier. I sat on what seemed like would be my chair. As I sat Slender set a plate of spaghetti and meatballs with vegetable sauce infront of me. I thanked him and began eating. As I took my first bite, my tastebuds constantly wanted more and more until the plate of food was consumed completely. After eating I washed my plate and utensil I had used. As I was about to go back upstairs, Slender handed me a piece of paper. On the paper was a map, it showed hallways of the second floor, and a path to my room. I thanked him and headed onwards.

Making my way through the halls I observed the other doors that were decorated. Some doors had red streaks symbolizing blood drips. One door had two axes crossing eachother, another door was pink that had flowers on it. There were other doors with knives sticking out, and others with words written on them. I didn't bother reading them, so I moved on. As I got to my door it was blank.

"Guess I'll decorate it another time, if Slender allows me to." I say aloud grabbing the handle.

Before I was about to open the door I paused my actions. I heard something or someone on the other side. I fully gripped the doorknob and slowly turned it. Once fully turned I crept the door open to reveal...