Chapter 15.2 - The Change

(Your POV)

The pain became the most unbearable as I layed infront of Slender, and I screamed the loudest I have ever done. Slender didn't know what was happening, but I did, and I wasn't going to like it.

My body began to change, again. Only, this time I felt... everything.

I started to grow taller, my skin became white. My hair color changed, along with my eyes. I grew claws from my hands, and my tendrals sprouted from my back, stabbing into the ground as my clothes stretched and shredded. My senses became hightened. The pain soon stopped as my transformation finished.

I stayed looking at the ground, as I became unaware of my surroundings. Then I felt everyones gaze set on me...

(Slender POV)

As I heard (y/n) scream, I covered my head as it was unbesrable to hear. When she stopped I couldn't believe what I saw. (Y/n) has changing. She grew taller, had tendrals, claws for hands, white skin, red eyes, and her hair grew longer to fit her height.

I couldn't believe it, she looked exactually like (n/n), the slender woman I saw in the forest a week ago. Are they the same person?

I became speachless as (y/n) finished screaming and they looked at the ground. I looked back at my other proxies and they were just as shocked as I was. I turned back and saw (y/n) looking at me. They didn't say anything but I saw sadness, regret, and fear in their eyes.

"Finally. This is great." Zalgo spouts as he approaches (y/n). He bends down to her new form grabbing her sholder and yanking her to a sitting position.

(Your POV)

I was yanked back by Zalgo, sitting on the floor now, I had direct sight of everyone. My emotions were everywhere, but I sat still and had no shown expression.

Zalgo wispers next to me. "Wonderful. I had no idea you were a Slender-person (y/n), but just look at Slendermans reaction." He pauses as I look directly at Slender. "He doesn't know what to think. Is he mad, suprised, worried, or lied to? Only you can find this out."

I was furious with Zalgo. He drugged me to see Slender defensless. I have tried to change back but it seems I'm stuck in my Slender-person form for a while.

(3rd POV)

As everyone was distracted, no one noticed Zalgo walk around from (y/n) to Slenderman. He set a hand on Slendermans shoulder and said, "What now buddy? Do you still want to save her, keep her as a proxy, or abandon her because she lied to you about who she realy was?"

Slenderman didn't say anything, instead he was lunged backwards by Zalgo, hitting a wall. Slenderman grunted from paon, Zalgo only laughs as be rushed Slenderman hitting him repeatedly. Everytime Slenderman takes out one of his tendrals to fight back, Zalgo rips it off and continues punching. This is not an even fight, only one sided.

(Your POV)

Without noticing I saw Slender fly backwards. My mind was off somewhere else, Zalgo got into my head. He wanted all this to happen so he could get to Slender.

Zalgo was beating up Slender, ripping off his tendrals and continued punching him. Its not right, he got Slender at his weakest thoughts. He can't do that.