Chapter 14 - Meeting Zalgo

(Your POV)

I immediately look up and saw a creature. It was male, has black hair, gray skin, multiple mouths across his body, 2 horns protruding from his skull, and deep red eyes. He seemed to be wearing black pants and a cloak, no shirt. I blushed a little seeing his muscular toned body.

"Who are you?" I say loosing my blush, and with the upmost confidence I could give.

He smirked proudly, jumped down from the tree, walked up to me, covered my mouth, and then pulled me behind some trees so no one could see us. I immediately pull away and backed up a bit from him.

"What the hell man! Who do you think you are?" I furiously ask as worry comes from my tone.

"Please excuse my rude manner. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Zalgo, Lord of the Underworld Proxies. But you call me Zalgo." He says taking my hand a placing a kiss on the back.

I yank my hand away, stepped back once more from him, and wiped away his attempt of kindness from my hand.

"What is it you want. I've never met you before, and you don't seem like someone I should be around. So I'm just gunna leave." I say to him, then turn around and start walking.

Immediately I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I was pulled back.

"Sorry, but you aren't going anyway sweet cheeks." Zalgo says as he kept ahold of me.

"You really think holding me will stop anyone from hearing us?" I say then take a deep breath. "SLEN--!" I was then muffled by Zalgos hand.

"Not happening girly. For you see I have a fight to settle with Slenderman, and you might be my ticket to sucess." Zalgo says as I inhailed an unknown sent.

My vision began to blur up, and I became light headed. Eventually I was knocked out and carried away somewhere in Zalgos arms.

(Slender POV)

I saw (y/n) at the picnic table getting a refreshment. They seemed to have worn themselves out. Sallie came up to me and asked if she could paint on my "face". I of course allowed her to, and she made a tiger on me. Jeff was taking pictures of everyone and he caught me with my face.

"Wow Slender, Sallie did a pretty good job in face paint. She could be a natural artist." Jeff says showing me the picture of my "face".

"She sure could be a famous artist some day." I say to Jeff handing him back his phone. "Well done Sallie." I say patting her head. She gave a reassuring smile in return.

"SLEN--!" Unknown voice yelled.

"Was that (y/n) yelling?" I ask jeff and turn around to the picnic table to see her gone.

I walked towards the area where (y/n) yelled and saw her. Not only her but... Zalgo.

"Let her go Zalgo. She has nothing to do with the fight between you and me." I yell as he turned around.

Zalgo was holding an unconsious (y/n) bridal style. I didn't see any bruises or broken bones. Her mind was blank, like always, I couldn't read her.

"(Y/n) has a much bigger role in this fight then you know Slenderman." Zalgo replies as a portal opens infront of him.

"NO!" I yell, tendrals protruding out of my back.

I ran towards Zalgo as he entered the portal, but I was to late. The portal closed as I was a mere inch away.

"Dam it." I yell hitting the ground where the portal was.

I immedately sensed the presence of my other proxies behind me. Turning around I noticed shocked and worry across all their faces.

"Seemed like they all saw what just happened." I say to myself.

I got up, dusted myself off and walked up to everyone. They looked at me with loyalty and they all knew what we were going to do next.

"Lets get (y/n) back." I seriously say as we all walked into the mansion to make up a plan.

~~ Time Skip to the plan ~~

(3rd POV)

"Alright here is the plan everyone." Slender spoke taking out a map of Zalgos mansion.

"Jeff, Ben, and Toby. I want you to enter through the south entrance. Knock out anyone that gets in your way, but no killing. Understood?" Slender says.

Jeff, Ben, and Toby all nodd in agreement and Slender continues.

"EJ, Masky, and Ben. You will enter from the rooftop. You will not kill anyone either, only knock them out. Understood." I saw towards them.

They all nodded for agreemend as well.

"Finally, Dr. Smile, Liu/Sully and I will head through the front. We will do the same as the others. I would also like everyone to meet at the dungon, here." I say pointing on the map.

"We should be able to see Zalgo and (y/n) there alone, but keep your gards up everyone. Anything can happen when going against Zalgo." I say putting away the map.

"Wait." Moon spoke up. "What about me and Sallie?"

"I would actually like you and Sallie to stay at the mansion. Please watch over Sallie while im gone Moon." I say leaning down towards Moon. She nods in agreement.

"Alright then. If there arent anymore questions, we will leave in one hour. Get ready and meet me outside." I say, and with that everyone leaves.

I teleported to my office, and sat in my chair. Laying my hand on my forhead I say, "Please be alright (y/n). Please."

___________________________________
A

uthor note:

Just so that everyone knows, when I was writing this chapter the word tendral autocorrected to testicle. So I had a few comments about that, and I changed it in the story. Thought I would say something about it, just to be funny.