Chapter 10 - Getting to know other proxies

(Your POV)

I was awoken the next morning from the sound of arguing. They seemed more like males arguing over something. It was annoying and gave me a headache.

"Give me back the controller smilebag." Unknown voice yells.

"Not a chance shorty, besides its my turn." Unknown voice replies.

I groan and get up towards my door. I open it yelling out, "Shut the hell up! I'm trying to sleep!" I then close the door and head back to bed.

(3rd POV)

Not a few moments later, loud footsteps were heard coming up to (y/n)'s door. Her door was swung open, almost falling off their hinges. Three boys barged in the room and walked up to the bed. One boy grabbed (y/n) by the collar of their shirt up to his face.

"Who the hell are you to talk to me that way. I should kill you right now." The boy yelled. (He wore black jeans, a red t-shirt, black shoes, and a white hoodie. The hoodie was covered with dry blood stains all over it. His face had a huge smile carved into it. His eyes were wide open with the eyelids burned off.)

Y/n immediately took action and kicked the boy at his chest making him let go and fall back into the wall. The other two boys stood in aww as to what they saw. (One boy was short, he seemed to wear a link outfit and his hair seemed wet, like he just got out of the shower. His eyes were black, with a red puple. The other bou wore a blue mask that seemed to spew black ooze from the sockets. His clothes were black pants, black shoes, and a dark blue sweater. His skin was gray by the tell of his hands.)

"Don't just stand there you idiots, get her!" The smile boy yells towards the others as he got up.

The other two did as he said. They charged at (y/n), but were to slow for her. (Y/n) jumped over top of them both and bolted out the door. To no avail, the three were after her. They chased (y/n) all over the halls, almost catching her one time but missed.

(Y/n) made it to the top of the stairway, she turned around a watched as all three bous lunged at her. They only went over (y/n), for as she ducked out of the way. This caused all three to tumble all the way down the stairs, causing a loud thud when they hit the bottom. (Y/n) stared at them almost falling over laughing at their stupidity.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Yelled a very angry Slender. He stood right behind (y/n) and she stopped laughing.

As Slender yelled, everyone tensed up. No one made a sound for a few seconds then Slender spoke.

"What is going on Jeff?" Slender spoke towards the boy with the carved smile.

"BEN was hogging the contoller and it was my turn to play, so I took it by force. He tried to get it back, and we started arguing. Then this brat yelled with no respect of others." Jeff finally says while pointing to (y/n).

"Well since your all here, I'd like to introduce everyone to our newesr member." Slender paused then placed a hand on (y/n) sholder and continues. "I would like everyone to meet (y/n), the newest proxy."

Everyone became dead silent. Slender walked down the stairs and (y/n) followed behind.

"(Y/n) you have already met Jeff, BEN, and EJ." Slenderman says during introductions. "There is also Masky, Hoody, Toby, Sallie, Moon Liu/Sully, and Dr. Smiles. There are other proxies, but they dont live here, but they come and go as they please, as long as they get their missions done and report back to me."

As Slender finished the introductions everyone goes up and says hi to (y/n), and says a little more about themselves.

(Your POV)

"I'm glad that I finally got to meet everyone, and hope to become friends with everyone." I say smiling.

After everything was done, it was around sunset and Slender made dinner. Everyone go their own choice on meals and Slender cooks them exactually. Everyone sat at the table, my chair was at a corner, next to Sallie and Slender. Everyone ate, conversed about their previous missions, and plainly enjoyed themselves.

As I looked up from my food, slender spoke to me. "(Y/n) I would like to start your training tomorrow afternoon. I would like to see if you have any special power or skill we can unlock."

I nodded my head, and continued to eat. I made sure slender couldn't hear me when I thought, "I hope Slender doesn't find out about who I am that quick. I should keep my Slender powers on the downlow fornow, and only use it for absolute emergency. Even if I dont know how to properly use it just yet, I'll have to try and learn on my own."

When I finished eating, I went and washed my dishes, and excused myself to bed. Before heading to bed I took a quick shower and changes. When I finished and was back in my own room, I plopped on the bed and just looked at the ceiling. Looking at my phone it was 10:36 pm, so I se the phone on the nightstand and driffed to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~Dream Time~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and looked in the mirrow placed infront of me. I was in my Slender-person form, panicking and hoping no one saw me I focused my mind and tried turning back human. A long while of trying i realized I couldn't? No matter how hard I tried I couldn't return being human.

All of a sudden a female voice rang in my head. "This is your true form, it is who you are. You can't deny who you are. Accept it, and all will be revealed."

I yelled back, "Why do I need to accept it? What will be revealed?"

No answer was givin. Darkness took over any light shown, and everything became dark and quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~End Dream~~
~~~~~~~~~~~