Chapter 19 - Explanations!!

(Your POV)

As we parted, Slender smirked at my blush, and he began walking inside. I stood, unresponsive to the current action. I stood there for a few minutes, then I was brought back to reality as I felt the rain beginning to pour.

I ran inside, still clutching a hold of my stomach. It was not because of the pain, but...something else. I suddenly ran into Slenders back, and full on my butt.

"Are you alright (y/n)?" Slender asked concerned, reaching a hand out to help me up.

"I am fine." I reasure as I dusted myself off, then glared at Slender. "But...you need to explain yourself."

We were standing in the hallway between the kitchen and living room, because all attention was now on Slender and me. It was super quiet, and begging to feel awkward. 

"What do I need to explain?" Slender says inconspicuously breaking the silence.

I stood there dumbfounded. "Hes acting as if it didn't happen? Or maybe he doesn't want the others to know about him kissing me outside." Shaking my head from thoughts, I stood straight and glared at Slender.

"You know exactly what I mean. I would also like to know, why Sallie called me mommy earlier this morning?" I say as my hands turned into fists. I wasn't mad at Sallie, just furious about Slender's actions outside.

Sallie immediately ran between Slender and I, then spoke, "I thought you didn't hear me call you mommy." She looked straight at me with slightly sad eyes.

"I did. All I would like to know is why you called me mommy?" I ask crouching to her level to speak.

"Well... I thought that since I consider Slendy my daddy... and you look similar to him, that you could be like my mommy?" Sallie says so innocently.

Slender and I both seemed to have a light blush across our faces. All the proxie boys started to snicker, trying their hardest to hold in their laughs. You could alsp hear 'awwws' from the proxie girls after Sallie spoke.

I hugged Sallie and stood up with her in my arms. She seemed quite happy on my and Slender's reactions from what she said. Sallie hugged me and then jumped down from my arms to hug Slender.

"Slender does seem to care for Sallie like his own biological daughter, even if he doesn't actually have a daughter." I say looking at the father-daughter relationship as they hugged.

I then looked up at Slender and asked him telepathically, "So, care to explain why you kissed me outside?"

Slender was taken aback by the telepathy. He set Sallie on the couch then scratched the back of his head and replied, "Well... you see... I may have developed... feeling for you (y/n)."

I began blushing even more then before. Slender's blush seemed to darken a bit as he responded to my question. With both our blushes it made everyone around burst out laughing, including Sallie. She is just too innocent for this world.

"At least I now know you can use telepathy. Thats 3 powers you have so far." Slender points out loud as he straightens up his tie. "We can try training for other abilities you may have another day. For the rest of today you may relax and I will examine your stomach wound in a few hours." Slender paused then continues, "Also we will have to try getting you to change back to your human form, otherwise you will be stuck in your current S-form... forever."

I only nodded in response, then headed for my room. As I reached the bedroom door, headed inside, lock the door, and went to sit on my bed. I took off my shirt to check the wound.

"It seems to be healing rather quickly, but the scar will probably be there for a while." I thought as a sigh escaped as I breathed.

As I was gunna head to the shower as I heard a knock on the door. I put my shirt back on, and answered the door. It opened only to reveal...

_______________________________
Author note:

I understand that this chapter is a lot shorter then the others, but I will be swamped this week and next with work. I will still try and post the next chapter next week Tuesday. Hope you all enjoyed the cliffhanger.

I also know all the serious Lemoners will know whats gunna happen next chapter. See you soon sinners!