Chapter 9 - Meeting the Brothers

(Your POV)

I opened my door to reveal... Slender? He was wearing a fedora, a long brown rain jacket, black jeans, and black shoes. I stood in my doorway for a moment analyzing my surrounding. He was standing by my bed looking towards me a grin on his face.

"Um... what are you doing here Slender? Weren't you just in the living room?" I asked very cautiously.

He seemed quite fond of the words I chose, as he walked towards me. He pinned me against my closed door and leaned down to my level to speak.

He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "I am not Slender."

Mega chills ran down my spike as my heart began to race when he spoke.

"Who is this guy?" I thought.

He backed up his face, as he was now inches away from mine, and continued, "My name is Offenderman, but you can call me Offender sweetheart."

His name repeated in my head, and made me panic much more then before. I pushed him away, opening the door as I ran out. Running through the halls I could hear a distant laugh from him at my attempt to escape his grasp. I ran through the halls. I took a quick look back, I didn't see anyone but I immediately bumped into someone. I fell on my ass, and looked up to see who it was, praying that it wasn't Offender. To my surprise it was actually Slender. Sweet relief washed over me as I quickly hugged Slender out of fear caused by Offender.

(Slenderman POV)

"What is wrong child? You seem to have been startled by something." I spoke calmly, rubbing her back, trying to get her to breath slowly.

"Not something, someone. They were in my room. They looked like you, but weren't you. They said their name was Offenderman." (Y/n) quickly spoke, trying to tell me all that happened in one breath.

I gave a deep, heavy sigh, "You must of met one of my brothers." I became agitated knowing they showed up without my acknowledgement.

"Brothers? You mean there are more of you?" (Y/n) said seeming confused.

I gestured (y/n) down to the living room and had them sit on the couch, as she did so, my brothers walked into the living room. They all stood around the couch as I began introducing them to (y/n).

"You already know who I am, as I am the second eldest of us all." I say and (y/n) nodded.

"You seemed to have already met Offenderman, or Offender. He is the third oldest. Do not take any roses from him if he offers." I say pointing to Offender. He smiled at (y/n) and she only sat still nervously.

"Next would be Trendorman, or Trendor. He's the youngest. He's quite into fashion, and is a photographer." I gesture towards Trendor. He's wearing glasses, a gray sweater with a white undershirt, blue jeans and brown shoes. He waves to (y/n) and she gladly waves back.

"Last but not least would be Splendorman, or Splendor. He's the oldest. He acts like a child, but is mature when he wants to be." I say jestering towards Splendor. He's wearing a polka dot suit, with a top hat. He tips his hat towards (y/n) and she smiles back.

"Now that introductions are out of the way, do you have any questions you'd like to ask (y/n)?" I asked as we all stood around her.

She shook her head no, so I helped her stand up from the couch and walked her back to her room. She thanked me and I headed back to the living room. My brothers were still sitting there, and looked at me as I entered the room.

"None of you are to harm (y/n). She is now one of my proxies. Do I make myself clear?" I say with the most strick look I have given to them. They all agreed. "Especially you Offender. No funny business." I direcly say towards Offender. He jumps and swears not to harm (y/n).

As we finished our conversation my brothers said their goodbyes before heading back to their own homes. Once they left I headed towards my office to do paperwork.

(Your POV)

As slender brought me to my room, I went and got changed for bed. Climbing into bed, thoughts ran into my mind.

"I wonder if they could tell me anything about my mother." I pause, recollecting what happened to dad and my now previous life, "That will have to wait another day, for now I should get some rest." I thought as the darkness in my room set me to sleep.