Chapter 7 - I am a Creepy Pasta

It was dad!!!

Dad was lying in the middle of the kitchen floor, gunshots on his lifeless body, 3 to his chest and one to his head. There was blood pooled around him, he was already pale and cold.

"Whoever did this was ruthless, it doesn't seem like dad fought back either." You thought making fists.

Stranding there for a few minutes trying to figure out what happened while you were gone. Then suddenly, something from earlier made sense.

(Your POV)

Relization finally hit me, like I walked into a brick wall playing Pokemon GO.

"Its all my fault. If I hadn't done what I did at school the cops wouldn't have come to the house looking for me. You wouldn't be here right now dad." I screamed at dad waiting for a responce but got nothing.

I just stood there staring at his lifeless body. After a few hours, I decided to take dads corpse, and bury him in the backyard next to moms grave. We had no close enough neighbors to see what I'd do, so it was alright. Lifting his heavy body, I dragged him outside near the flower garden. Mom had her grave beside yellow lillies. I'd visit it if I was ever sad, which was always.

Moms gravestone inscribed:

Rosane (L/N)
Loving wife and mother
Unique living creature

"At least now I know what the in-gravement ment by 'unique living creature'." I thought.

I layed dad on the ground next to the blue roses. Grabbing a shovel from the shed, I began to dig a hole deep enough for him not to resurface incase it rains. I put him inside a coffin we had for him in the shed. Dad got the coffin when he got moms, thinking he'd need it when he got older and didnt wanna get it super expensive. At least he got it when it was in new built condition. I set the coffin in the hole first, then put dad inside. Closing it, I cried a bit, but started to bury him. As I finished covering the hole, I went to grab the gravestone dad got for himself as well at the time.

Dads gravestone inscribed:

Fredrick (L/N)
Loving husband and father
A man who followed his heart

"Dad sure followed his heart more then his brain, atleast he'll see mom again." I say returning to tears briefly.

Standing up I returned the shovel to the shed and headed inside. I went to clean the kitchen, then took a shower. After the shower, I got dressed in new clothes and headed to my parents room. I went straight for the closet and found a black dress. It seemed to stretch which came to my ankles as I was human. As I turned into slender-person, it rose to a bit below my knees and stretched to my form. I really liked it and turned back human. Finding a few more like it, and as the same color as well, I packed it into a suitcase. I went back to my own room to pack some of my own clothes.

When I finished, I headed to the living room and set the suitcase beside me and sat on the couch. I took out the paper that was givin to me from Slenderman.

Staring at the front of the card for a bit, I finally flipped it over and read the instructions on the back. It said:

1. Draw a circle with an x through it on a white wall.
2. Say "Slenderman. Slenderman. Please take me, as I wish to be your proxy."
3. Close your eyes, do not open them until you hear the words "Welcome young one"

As I finished reading the instructions, I did as it read. I drew a large circle with an x through it on the living room wall. Sitting back down on the couch.

"Slenderman. Slenderman. Please take me, as I wish to be your proxy." I chanted then closed my eyes.

Nothing happened for a long time. I started to get bored. As I was about to open my eyes I suddenly heard a whisper in my ear.

"Welcome young one." Slenderman whispered.

I quickly open my eyes, when suddenly I blacked out. I couldn't see or move, but I could feel and hear. I was being picked up by whom was Slenderman. He carried me for a short distance, along with my suitcase I heard was in his hand. All of a sudden I heard static, a ringing formed, then it suddenly went away. It was for a split second, but then I heard new voices. Most of them were male, but a few female. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying, but Slender seemed to shush them as he walked away. It seemed he took me to a room and layed me on a bed. It was a queen bed and was comfortable. I was suddenly able to see and move again. I opened my eyes and had relized I was in a room. My suitcase was beside the bed. I felt very tired, so I went under the covers to sleep. _________________________________________
Author note:

Hey everyone. I know this Slender x reader isn't what most would read cuz it's mostly story and not lemon, but I hope you all have enjoyed reading so far.